AVID Technical Resources Jobs in Burrillville
3 AVID Technical Resources jobs in Burrillville, Rhode Island found on Monster.Jobs 1 to 3 of 3
Our client is looking for a BI Reporting Engineer with strong SQL and reporting skills. Responsibilities Reporting writing for various business units. Data is not in a warehouse. Doing joins between tables SQL queries Utilize Jasper Requirements Need the ability to create data cubes from tables and utilize Jasper's GUI front end to create out-put data. SQL skills Strong at building queries and the...
Java Software Engineer Our client is looking for a Java Developer responsible for the development and support of clinical healthcare software systems. Full Software Development Lifecycle Java application development including designing, coding, and debugging applications. Perform software, code, and requirements analsis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and sof...
Exciting new Systems Engineer opportunity to start immediately. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours or less. This position will be at client locations typically in the Rhode Island area 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time would most likely be at the office or working from home on documentation etc. Project Description: Lead a project taking a medical research organization...
100's of Airport Job Openings - Security, Counter, Crew Jobs & More
100's of Retail Jobs - Apply Now For Local Jobs In Retail (Now Hiring)
All technical support jobs with one search. 35,000+ new jobs!
Didn't find the right job at AVID Technical Resources in Burrillville, Rhode Island?
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
2013 Engineering Jobs Outlook
Engineers will find job opportunities in select disciplines in 2013, with candidates who are all-around, client-oriented businesspeople in demand.
Best-Paying Jobs by Major
What could you earn with a particular four-year degree? Find out by checking out this list of the top-paying jobs for 20 of the most common majors.
Eight High-Paying, Secure Jobs
Want to earn a good salary and enjoy a measure of job security as well? Check out these well-paying jobs on tap for fast growth in the coming years.