Electric Insurance Jobs in Beverly
5 Electric Insurance jobs in Beverly, Massachusetts found on Monster.Jobs 1 to 5 of 5
- Electric Insurance Company, a GE-affiliated organization serves clients in property and casualty, as well as commercial lines insurance. Our customers count on our experts and expertise, the core of our commitment to our clients. Electric Insurance is an exciting and innovative place to work. Weplace great emphasis on generating new ideas and proactively solving business problems. Proper risk-as...
- As a Customer Service Insurance Agent, you will become part of a dedicated team providing a broad range of services to our policyholders in our multi-media contact center. By using our state-of-the-art technology, you will respond to existing customer inquiries concerning home, auto, boat, and/or excess liability insurance, process changes to existing policies, accept payments, review billing sc...
- Primary Responsibilities: ' Lead Personal Lines quality assurance involving rate and underwriting changes for all new business and renewal platforms. ' Analyze current state testing capability in partnership with the Territory Pricing Managers, and recommend an automation strategy to address business needs and priorities. Develop and execute an automation plan to deliver the agreed solutions. '...
- This team's mission is to provide unparalleled value and service in meeting the unique, personal insurance needs of GE executives and other select clientele. Analysts perform sales, customer service, first report of loss, and underwriting functions. Management of these accounts involves marketing, competitive coverage analysis and utilizing outside markets for insurance not offered by Electric....
- Investigates, evaluates and negotiates BI and UM auto and HO liability claims. Communicates with insureds, claimants and attorneys to obtain injury information, assesses damages and negotiates claim resolution. Primary Responsibilities - Analyzes the auto and home policy terms and limits to ensure accurate coverage determination in relation to claim presented - Initiates and completes investigat...
The Leading Insurance Job Board. We make it easy to find a new job!
No Cost Leads to Sell Medicare Advantage, No Exp Req, Great Rewards
All Jobs Insurance, one search. 120,000+ openings - Apply today!
Time to Make a Change? With Aflac®, There are No Limits to Your Success
Didn't find the right job at Electric Insurance in Beverly, Massachusetts?
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Answers for Electric Insurance Jobs
Questions & Answers Powered by Yahoo! Answers
What are my chances of getting a apartment?
I am 20 years old, been living with my parents all these years! I want to get a apartment! I been going to school but now I took off for awhile so I can work. I start a full-time job next week paying ...
Anyone ever heard of a car insurance company called The Electric Company?
I called them and got a really great quote on car insurance. Has anyone ever used this company and is it a good company to go with?
Can people legallycome onto your property without your knowledge to snoop and take pictures?
I was recently informed that a person from our home insurance took photos of our property for no reason other than to snoop and I wasn't home at the time. They told me they don't need to tell me when ...
Is it possible for two people to live on 27,000 per year?
Im currently 19 and I live with my parents ATM. I am studying to become a police officer and plan to move out very soon. If I pass the police exam's, I will make approx. 27k-31k/year . My girlfriend o...
What can I write off tax-wise by working remotely from my home office?
I started a new job May 1st where I work from my home office. I'm a Sales Director and my corp office is in Phoenix. My company already pays for my landline phone and high speed internet service. I am...
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
2013 Engineering Jobs Outlook
Engineers will find job opportunities in select disciplines in 2013, with candidates who are all-around, client-oriented businesspeople in demand.
Best-Paying Jobs by Major
What could you earn with a particular four-year degree? Find out by checking out this list of the top-paying jobs for 20 of the most common majors.
Eight High-Paying, Secure Jobs
Want to earn a good salary and enjoy a measure of job security as well? Check out these well-paying jobs on tap for fast growth in the coming years.
2013 Finance Jobs Outlook
Three things predict whether your finance job search will fly or flop in 2013: your skills, your industry knowledge and (surprise!) the federal budget.