Electric Insurance Jobs in Brookfield
Unfortunately, there are currently no Electric Insurance jobs available in Brookfield:
- Explore nearby locations on the Electric Insurance jobs in Wisconsin page.
- Use the job search form above.
- Upload your resume
- Subscribe to email alerts for Electric Insurance jobs in Brookfield.
- Information Technology is the key enabler for Electric Insurance Company to compete in the Insurance Marketplace. IT is a strong area of focus and investment across the company. This program is designed to attract high-potential candidates with a passion and aptitude for technology and to further develop their technical, leadership and business skills as they transition from academia to the work...
- Electric Insurance Company® offers full-time, paid internships to qualified candidates with exceptional IT abilities who are interested in building a strong foundation for professional careers in the Information Technology field. Gain hands-on experience while working on challenging projects, network with professionals and learn from some of the brightest minds in business. We have several excit...
- Investigates, evaluates and negotiates BI and UM auto and HO liability claims. Communicates with insureds, claimants and attorneys to obtain injury information, assesses damages and negotiates claim resolution. Primary Responsibilities - Analyzes the auto and home policy terms and limits to ensure accurate coverage determination in relation to claim presented - Initiates and completes investigat...
- The GE Sales Associate will review, counsel, and sell personal lines insurance products to an established customer base consisting of primarily General Electric Employees. The candidate will travel nationally to GE facilities where they will be responsible for on-site lead generation and will work remotely to quote and sell personal lines policies through face-to-face interactions with employees...
- This entry-level training program is designed for recent college graduates with exceptional quantitative abilities who are interested in building a strong foundation for professional careers in Financial / Data Analysis. The rotational training program will span four assignments over a two-year period and will be structured around action learning projects, whereby trainees will be tasked with pr...
- This team's mission is to provide unparalleled value and service in meeting the unique, personal insurance needs of GE executives and other select clientele. Analysts perform sales, customer service, first report of loss, and underwriting functions. Management of these accounts involves marketing, competitive coverage analysis and utilizing outside markets for insurance not offered by Electric....
The Leading Insurance Job Board. We make it easy to find a new job!
Time to Make a Change? With Aflac®, There are No Limits to Your Success
No Cost Leads to Sell Medicare Advantage, No Exp Req, Great Rewards
Find Insurance Job Opportunities Near You.
Didn't find the right job at Electric Insurance in Brookfield, Wisconsin?
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Answers for Electric Insurance Jobs
Questions & Answers Powered by Yahoo! Answers
How can my wife see a doctor for SSI Disability with no money?
We can't afford to pay for a doctor visit but I make too much money at my job for assistance. She has chronic pain due to herniated discs in her back. She can't work and we are getting no assistance...
What are my chances of getting a apartment?
I am 20 years old, been living with my parents all these years! I want to get a apartment! I been going to school but now I took off for awhile so I can work. I start a full-time job next week paying ...
How much money do I need to live in Los Angeles?
After I finish school I plan to move to L.A with 2 of my very close friends of 9 years . We're planning to live in a apartment there (not forever just for a few years maybe) and get jobs, I would lik...
What kind of salary do you need to live comfortably in Boston?
I'd like to hear from people who live there or in the area. How much money do you have to earn to be able to afford rent, insurance, gas, groceries, etc. and still have some money to put into savings....
Is it allowed under IEE wiring regulations to fit an electric shower with wiring enclosed by mini-tr...
My shower wiring has been enclosed behind the plasterboard walls and tiles but when viewing a house I noticed that the electric wiring had been run down the wall on top of the tiles in mini - trunking...
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
2013 Engineering Jobs Outlook
Engineers will find job opportunities in select disciplines in 2013, with candidates who are all-around, client-oriented businesspeople in demand.
Best-Paying Jobs by Major
What could you earn with a particular four-year degree? Find out by checking out this list of the top-paying jobs for 20 of the most common majors.
Eight High-Paying, Secure Jobs
Want to earn a good salary and enjoy a measure of job security as well? Check out these well-paying jobs on tap for fast growth in the coming years.
2013 Finance Jobs Outlook
Three things predict whether your finance job search will fly or flop in 2013: your skills, your industry knowledge and (surprise!) the federal budget.