Electric Insurance Jobs in Erie
Unfortunately, there are currently no Electric Insurance jobs available in Erie:
- Explore nearby locations on the Electric Insurance jobs in Pennsylvania page.
- Use the job search form above.
- Upload your resume
- Subscribe to email alerts for Electric Insurance jobs in Erie.
- This entry-level training program is designed for recent college graduates with exceptional quantitative abilities who are interested in building a strong foundation for professional careers in Financial / Data Analysis. The rotational training program will span four assignments over a two-year period and will be structured around action learning projects, whereby trainees will be tasked with pr...
- This team's mission is to provide unparalleled value and service in meeting the unique, personal insurance needs of GE executives and other select clientele. Analysts perform sales, customer service, first report of loss, and underwriting functions. Management of these accounts involves marketing, competitive coverage analysis and utilizing outside markets for insurance not offered by Electric....
- Information Technology is the key enabler for Electric Insurance Company to compete in the Insurance Marketplace. IT is a strong area of focus and investment across the company. This program is designed to attract high-potential candidates with a passion and aptitude for technology and to further develop their technical, leadership and business skills as they transition from academia to the work...
- Electric Insurance Company® offers full-time, paid internships to qualified candidates with exceptional IT abilities who are interested in building a strong foundation for professional careers in the Information Technology field. Gain hands-on experience while working on challenging projects, network with professionals and learn from some of the brightest minds in business. We have several excit...
- Investigates, evaluates and negotiates BI and UM auto and HO liability claims. Communicates with insureds, claimants and attorneys to obtain injury information, assesses damages and negotiates claim resolution. Primary Responsibilities - Analyzes the auto and home policy terms and limits to ensure accurate coverage determination in relation to claim presented - Initiates and completes investigat...
- The GE Sales Associate will review, counsel, and sell personal lines insurance products to an established customer base consisting of primarily General Electric Employees. The candidate will travel nationally to GE facilities where they will be responsible for on-site lead generation and will work remotely to quote and sell personal lines policies through face-to-face interactions with employees...
View Jobs Insurance on Ask.com. Try our New Search Results!
No Sales Experience Required! Great Rewards, Training & Tools.
Find Insurance Job Opportunities Near You.
Time to Make a Change? With Aflac®, There are No Limits to Your Success
Didn't find the right job at Electric Insurance in Erie, Pennsylvania?
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Answers for Electric Insurance Jobs
Questions & Answers Powered by Yahoo! Answers
What job would have flexible hours for school and can pay rent?
Im 20 living on my own. Im working 3 jobs attending school full time. Its very tiring and I want to do better in school since I have no study time. What job would help me pay my rent but have flexible...
How do you start a building and construction business?
What insurance do you need and approximately how much will it cost, what kind of staff will you need to hire, what services must you offer, etc etc??
How much money does an average college student spend?
How much money does a college student spend per month on clothes, books, food, gas, bills, insurance, etc? Excluding what they actually have to pay to go to college.
What is the average cost of living in a small city?
Monthly. Including rent, good food, home cooking because i like to cook and eat, taxes, insurance, and any other expenses i may be forgetting. How much should i plan to have extra per month for emerge...
How expensive is it going to get if I go off and live by myself in an apartment in Indiana?
I'm considering withdrawing from college and just getting a job and living in an apartment alone, because I'm really not happy in life. However, I need to do some planning with money.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
2013 Engineering Jobs Outlook
Engineers will find job opportunities in select disciplines in 2013, with candidates who are all-around, client-oriented businesspeople in demand.
Best-Paying Jobs by Major
What could you earn with a particular four-year degree? Find out by checking out this list of the top-paying jobs for 20 of the most common majors.
Eight High-Paying, Secure Jobs
Want to earn a good salary and enjoy a measure of job security as well? Check out these well-paying jobs on tap for fast growth in the coming years.
2013 Finance Jobs Outlook
Three things predict whether your finance job search will fly or flop in 2013: your skills, your industry knowledge and (surprise!) the federal budget.