Graphic Packaging International Jobs in Fairfield
Currently, there are no Graphic Packaging International jobs available in Fairfield, Ohio. You may wish to explore jobs in nearby locations on the Graphic Packaging International jobs in Ohio page or view related jobs below.
Direct the Continuous Improvement Process for the Solon, Ohio facility. This is a 181 person, USW plant. The position reports into the Plant Manager. Will supervise 3-5 QA Technicians. This involves the development, implementation and preservation of the validity of the Quality System, the proper allocation of available capital to equipment and processes which move the business forward and the ide...
MISSION / SUMMARY: This position develops and implements strategic sourcing plans for commodities and services, ensuring adequate supply, negotiate pricing, service and quality expectations, and maintain a competitive environment for strategic sourcing initiatives. Develop and improve quality and service level performance of vendors. Lead the local purchasing and storeroom organization. JOB FUNC...
This position requires the employee to feed and catch/pack cartons on a gluing machine at pace that keeps up with the required run speed of the machine. This machine also performs quality checks on cartons along with the completed documentation of checks and other production data and sort defective cartons. The employee is required to perform certain job functions on auxiliary equipment such as th...
The Reliability Engineer is responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining reliability plans and programs to reduce unscheduled equipment downtime and improve overall process reliability. This position is also responsible for leading the facility’s continuous improvement plans and cost reduction efforts. 70% of this role will support the plant in Marion, OH and the other 30% will be in su...
Didn't find the right job at Graphic Packaging International in Fairfield, Ohio?
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
2013 Engineering Jobs Outlook
Engineers will find job opportunities in select disciplines in 2013, with candidates who are all-around, client-oriented businesspeople in demand.
Best-Paying Jobs by Major
What could you earn with a particular four-year degree? Find out by checking out this list of the top-paying jobs for 20 of the most common majors.
Eight High-Paying, Secure Jobs
Want to earn a good salary and enjoy a measure of job security as well? Check out these well-paying jobs on tap for fast growth in the coming years.