MedStar Health Jobs in Waldorf
- Bachelors Degree Required - CPR Required - Current Maryland Licensure Speech Language Pathologist Needed for: various local Clinton, MD areas Make a Positive Difference At MedStar Health VNA, you can make a positive difference in peoples lives by helping patients heal in the comfort of their own homes. Speech-language pathologists develop an individual treatment plan for each patient and then he...
- Bachelors Degree Preferred - CPR Required - Current Maryland Licensure Licensed Practical Nurse Needed for the following: * On call during the week and work weekends * Fort Washington area * Upper Marlboro * Southern Anne Arundel and Northern Calvert Counties * Waldorf and Clinton *Temple Hills and Suitland Make a Positive Difference At MedStar Health VNA, nurses make a positive difference in pe...
- Bachelors Degree Required - CPR Required Weekend RN Care Manager Responsible for coordinating the care for approximately 60-75 patients with a team of RNs, LPNs, HHAs, and Therapists, under the supervision of the Operations Director. Insures proper care of patient by achieving desired outcomes within financial guidelines. Qualifications Education: Bachelor's degree in Nursing, or Associate's deg...
Admissions/OASIS RN - Homecare 8a-5p Monday and Friday, 8a-8p Saturday and Sunday Make a Positive Difference Admissions nurses at MedStar Health, VNA know that they make a positive difference in peoples lives. They develop an individualized plan of care to meet each patients needs. Position Details: * Perform patient home health admissions, revisit patients as needed, identify continuance of care...
RN Homecare - Weekend Make a Positive Difference Admissions nurses at MedStar Health, VNA know that they make a positive difference in peoples lives. They develop an individualized plan of care to meet each patients needs. Position Details: * Perform patient home health admissions, revisit patients as needed, identify continuance of care and discharge planning needs on admission and needs for othe...
- Bachelors Degree Required - CPR Required - Current Maryland Licensure Care Manager - Monday through Friday Make a Positive Difference MedStar Health VNA Care Managers make a positive difference in peoples lives by working with a team of RNs, LPNs, home health aides and therapists to coordinate high-quality homecare. The Care Manager position is a great advancement opportunity for an energetic re...
- Bachelors Degree Required - CPR Required - Current Maryland Licensure Occupational Therapist - Homecare - Calvert County Area Make a Positive Difference Occupational Therapists at MedStar Health VNA know that they make a positive difference in peoples lives. They create innovative solutions to meet our patients individual rehabilitation needs. This patient-first approach leads to improved qualit...
- CPR Required - Current Maryland Licensure Physical Therapy Assistant Needed for the following areas: Clinton/Bradywine, MD., Ft. Washington/ Temple Hills, MD., and Upper Marlboro, MD. Make a Positive Difference Physical therapy assistants at MedStar Health VNA know that they make a positive difference in peoples lives. They provide therapy services that are consistent with each patients treatmen...
- CPR Required - 1-2 years experience required Cardiology Associates seeks a Registered Nurse for our K Street office to coordinate and provide nursing support to assure high quality care and service to patients. This is a great opportunity to join our practice and work in partnership with excellent physicians to provide top quality care to our patients. Primary Responsibilities Include: * Activel...
Cardiology Associates, LLC is seeking a full-time Cardiac Nurse Practitioner to join our practice. This position is responsible for providing comprehensive/episodic care to our patients located in the Washington Hospital Center. QUALIFICATIONS - Graduate Nurse Practitioner graduate program - Two years experience as a nurse practitioner preferred; cardiology experience preferred - Current DC/MD Lic...
Physical Therapist - Homecare Make a Positive Difference Physical therapists at MedStar Health VNA know that they make a positive difference in peoples lives. They create innovative solutions to meet our patients individual rehabilitation needs. This patient-first approach leads to improved quality of life and independence at home. As a physical therapist at MedStar Health VNA, you have the autono...
The Leading Healthcare Job Web Site. We make it easy to find a job!
Over 50 Schools & 600 Programs. Go Back to School, Enroll Today!
Found: Open Jobs In Your Area. View Local Jobs and Get Hired Now!
Click. Search. Apply. Free!
Didn't find the right job at MedStar Health in Waldorf, Maryland?
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Answers for MedStar Health Jobs
Questions & Answers Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Please tell me why we need Nationwide Healthcare...?
I work for MedStar Ambulance, I run "Emergency calls" every day that I work. Over 50% of my emergency calls are Homeless people with nothing wrong with them who we are required to transport to the ho...
Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
2013 Engineering Jobs Outlook
Engineers will find job opportunities in select disciplines in 2013, with candidates who are all-around, client-oriented businesspeople in demand.
Best-Paying Jobs by Major
What could you earn with a particular four-year degree? Find out by checking out this list of the top-paying jobs for 20 of the most common majors.
Eight High-Paying, Secure Jobs
Want to earn a good salary and enjoy a measure of job security as well? Check out these well-paying jobs on tap for fast growth in the coming years.