Administrative Support Jobs in Marysville, Washington


2 Marysville, WA Administrative Support jobs found on Monster.

Jobs 1 to 2 of 2
OVERVIEW Provides administrative support to the VP of the Continuous Improvement group (DBSO) and managers. Often of a critical or confidential nature, the work requires a broad working knowledge of departmental and company policies and practices. This role will support the VP of the group approximately 90% of the time, and the team the remaining 10%. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES A. Provides admini...
Snohomish County PUD Everett, WA, 98201
Job Overview JOB DEFINITION: This position serves as the receptionist for the PUD’s main office in Everett. Qualified candidates possess the ability to handle communicating directly with a variety of individuals, while being pleasant and professional in demeanor. The successful candidate will be extremely organized and detail oriented; proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word; articulates well; is...

Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
email me

Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!

Administrative Career Tools

Administrative Support - Government

Rate of Growth
14.30 %
Size of Industry in 2006:
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, May 2006

Popular Administrative Support Articles

Administrative & Support Career Advice Article Rating
Browse our library of admin career advice for tips on finding a job, writing your resume, getting ahead, dealing with workplace issues and more.
Five Questions to Expect at Your Next Administrative/Support Interview Article Rating
Think you know what the interviewer will throw at you at your next admin interview? Prepare by reviewing and answering these five potential questions.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.4.50.56-310