Aerospace Jobs in Logan, Utah

RSS

4 Logan, UT Aerospace jobs found on Monster.

Jobs 1 to 4 of 4
Location: Logan, UT Description: This position is a technical position at Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL), a unit of Utah State University’s Research Foundation in Logan, UT. This position will be based in Logan, UT. The successful applicant will have two focus areas – approximately 75% time in the Mechanical Designer role and the remaining 25% as SDL’s CAD Administrator. The Mechanical Designe...
Utah State University, Space Dynamics Laboratory North Logan, UT, 84341
Job Details Working Title: Computer Science Assistant Job #: 58743 Type of Job: Student Location: *Logan, UT Unit: Space Dynamics Laboratory Open Date: 10/27/2014 Close Date: 11/28/2014 Description: The Space Dynamics Laboratory is seeking qualified college graduate or undergraduate students for an immediate part-time position (up to 20 hours per week) in Logan, UT. Qualified appli...
Utah State University, Space Dynamics Laboratory North Logan, UT, 84341
Job Details Working Title: Administrative Assistant Type of Job: Full Time Location: *Logan, UT Unit: Space Dynamics Laboratory Open Date: 11/07/2014 Close Date: 11/21/2014 Description: Utah State University Research Foundation (USURF) is seeking an Administrative Assistant (AA) to provide administrative support for two Divisions within the Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL) which inclu...
Utah State University, Space Dynamics Laboratory North Logan, UT, 84341
Job Details Working Title: Mechanical Designer - CAD Administrator Type of Job: Full Time Location: *Logan, UT Unit: Space Dynamics Laboratory Open Date: 11/04/2014 Close Date: 11/28/2014 Description: This position is a technical position at Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL) a unit of Utah State University’s Research Foundation in Logan, UT. This position will be based in Logan, UT. Th...

Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
email me

Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!

Popular Aerospace Articles

Sample Resume for a Midlevel Aerospace Engineer Article Rating
Aerospace engineers need top-flight resumes. Check out this sample for a midlevel aerospace engineer for ideas on how to give your resume some lift.
Sample Resume for an Entry-Level Aerospace Engineer Article Rating
Need a dynamic resume to help launch your aerospace engineering career? Get ideas from our sample resume for an entry-level aerospace engineer.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.4.70.65-203
eTrustLogo