Skip to main content

Biotech Jobs in Foster City, California

304 jobs

Company Overview In the past year alone, Oration has analyzed $1,500,000,000+ in healthcare transactions working with some of the largest companies in America. If you’re looking for a startup where you can solve interesting and complex problems, where there’s no politics/bs, and where you can have a real impact on real people through things you build… then Oration is for you. Come help us get to ...

Large Biopharmaceutical company in Foster City seeking Senior level Research Associate to join their team ASAP. The candidate would be working on a project that is in Phase 2/3. The position will be 90% research and method development and the other 10% will be compliance based and GMP testing - method validation, minor investigations, routine QC testing, batch analysis (drug substance and API te...

Please respond to this post with your resume and a list of professional references to be considered for this position. I will reach out within the next week. Urgently Seeking Experienced CDM in Bay Area! Location: South San Francisco A mid-size Oncology company focusing on tumor targeted therapies is seeking a senior level Clinical Data Specialist with 5+ years of experience in the Biopharmaceu...

Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $1.2 billion in annual revenues and 17,000 employees across 200 sites in 36 countries, Eurofins is a leading internation...

Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide. With over $1.6 billion in annual revenues and 17,000 employees acro...

Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide. With over $1.6 billion in annual revenues and 17,000 employees acro...

The Role Responsible for developing the global merchant product roadmap in conjunction with Acquirer Processing, Loyalty and CYBS product groups, delivering a comprehensive product suite that will increase merchant engagement and satisfaction, and defining the next generation of merchant products that will drive more business to merchant and acquirer partners. S/he will help Visa to transform its...

Independently plans, executes, and troubleshoots decisional experiments that support the initiation and/or advancement of drug candidate projects into the pipeline. Works cross-functionally within the organization to achieve goals. Presents research findings and recommendations to senior staff. Identifies new technologies that may increase throughput or enhance our understanding of disease mechani...

About Us Based in San Mateo, CA, Bitcasa is a cloud storage platform dedicated to unlocking customer value for OEMs, Network Operators, and ISVs. Launched at TechCrunch Disrupt in September 2011, our service quickly grew to over one million users worldwide. In 2014, we completed our evolution into a comprehensive platform that now includes a full set of APIs and pre-built applications for OEMs, N...

POSITION PURPOSE The Measure Technician works independently in a traveling field role in support of Home Depot's Measurement Services center. The Technician's role is to provide quality professional customer service that consistently meets or exceeds Company standards of excellence and customer expectations. The position is directly responsible for creating, maintaining and improving customer rel...

About Us Based in San Mateo, CA, Bitcasa is a cloud storage platform dedicated to unlocking customer value for OEMs, Network Operators, and ISVs. Launched at TechCrunch Disrupt in September 2011, our service quickly grew to over one million users worldwide. In 2014, we completed our evolution into a comprehensive platform that now includes a full set of APIs and pre-built applications for OEMs, N...

Product Manager Capture. Create. Share. This is your life. Be a HERO. The Product Manager will lead the product opportunity and definition for new products and manage the product through its lifecycle. This product leader will clarify target customer needs, drive the product requirements to closure and manage associated business and customer tradeoffs through stakeholder leads. This individual ...

Our vision at Petco is Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World. We’re making things better for pets, people and the planet through our Think Adoption First philosophy, the Petco Foundation and other important initiatives that focus on putting animals first, educating pet parents and reducing our carbon footprint. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who are p...

On any given day, Sutter Care at Home (SCAH) touches the lives of thousands of individuals by bringing health care directly to our patient's home - where most people chose to receive their care. Sutter Care at Home is one of the largest not-for-profit home health care and hospice agencies in Northern California. Founded in 1906, SCAH is committed to compassion and excellence through home health c...

San Mateo, CAProduct Management Job Description About Us Based in San Mateo, CA, Bitcasa is a cloud storage platform dedicated to unlocking customer value for OEMs, Network Operators, and ISVs. Launched at TechCrunch Disrupt in September 2011, our service quickly grew to over one million users worldwide. In 2014, we completed our evolution into a comprehensive platform that now includes a full ...

Immediate Need In the Northern California Bay Area for a: Senior Clinical Data Manager and a Senior SAS Clinical Programmer Solid Pharma Sponsor Start-up in need of two sharp individuals for their growing team. Excellent salaries, benefits and lots of opportunity for growth. 1. Clinical Data Manager: We need someone with heavy "hands-on" clinical CDM experience who can also manage outside CRO...

A highly reputable Biopharmaceutical company in Foster City with an exciting pipeline is urgently looking for Senior level Research Associate to join their team ASAP. The candidate would be working on a project that is in Phase 2/3. The position will be 90% research and method development and the other 10% will be compliance based and GMP testing - method validation, minor investigations, routin...

You love to interact with patients andplay a role in their overall healthcare experience. As our PST Specialist, you’ll be able to do just that. Our technology is second to none in the industry, and you’ll work with new electronic reporting and accuracy tools, allowing you to focus on your patients and increase your success rates. Along with patient collection and obtaining specimens for processin...

Our Client along the Peninsula is looking for a Sr. Research Associate to join their team! Sr. Research Associate Duties: As part of the Product Development/Analytical group this position will support preformulation, formulation, analytical method development and product characterization using a variety of analytical methods with a focus on HPLC and aerosol analysis for proprietary dry powder i...

Sr. Product Manager, Big Data Analytics Ecosystem Candidate Profile Teradata Aster is a pioneering leader in the area of Big Data discovery analytics. As the focus shifts from Big Data infrastructure towards Big Data analytics and insights, the entire Big Data ecosystem plays a key role in quickly extracting useful insights from data to swiftly drive business decisions. Responsibilities • Acti...