Youth Program Manager Jobs in Louisiana
Unfortunately, there are currently no Youth Program Manager jobs available in Louisiana which match this search:
- Explore similar job titles on the Education jobs in Louisiana page.
- Use the job search form above.
- Upload your resume
- Subscribe to email alerts for Youth Program Manager jobs in Louisiana.
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FOR...
* POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD * This position will be in support of NASA SACOM at the Michoud Assembly Facility (MAF) in New Orleans, LA, or John C. Stennis Space Center (SSC), Mississippi. Job Summary: Directs and coordinates all work activities of the SACOM Program at SSC and MAF throughout the life cycle of the SACOM Program to ensure defined performance, schedule, cost objective...
Flint Hills Resources Multiple
Flint Hills Resources, LLC (http://www.fhr.com/) operates oil refineries and chemical plants across North America. Our Corpus Christi, TX refinery needs a Unit Operations Manager due to the expansion of our business. This refinery is poised for extensive growth as it takes advantage of a new, nearby crude oil discovery. Flint Hills Resources is part of Koch Industries (http://www.koch.com/), a glo...
Are you ready for an exciting career move? We're a fast moving $16 billion, Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 11,000 stores and 12 distribution centers in 40 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic team atmosphere that leverages each person's strengths and maximizes potential. We are committed to attracting upbeat, talented, and motivated people wh...
Project Manager – Shipbuilding, Marine Vessel - Slidell, LA Location: Slidell, LA Domain: Engineering STI-EC-N-ENG-240 Summary: Oversees new vessel and major modification construction, with emphasis on contractual compliance, regulatory compliance and budget compliance. Works closely with clients, company, and Construction Superintendent (s), equipment vendors and shipyard management staff to deli...
Fetch your future! If you’re passionate about pets and want to build a challenging career with the leading pet retailer, why not combine your love for pets with a rewarding career at PetSmart? PetSmart is a dynamic Fortune 500 company that provides a broad range of competitively priced pet food and pet supplies, as well as grooming, pet training and pet adoption services. With more than 1,200 pet...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. Are you looking for more than just another sales job? Do you want to make an impact on your clients AND the environment? Then, Waste Management is the place for you! We're the leader in the waste industry and are making the world a GREENER place every day. What is it that makes us the leader? Quite simply, it's our people. Read below...
Client Service Manager Position:Client Services Manager Type: Full time Publish Date: 3/26/14 Department: Client Services Location: Mandeville and New Orleans Summary: Provides leadership and supervision of Client Services team members in regard to a range of client service and support. Promotes a professional and caring image of MedVet, through high personal and work standards. Essential Duties a...
Position Summary: The CME/CNE Specialist is responsible for the day to day Continuing Medical Education/Continuing Nursing Education activities. Works in concert with the Director of Risk Management, the Sr. Education Specialist and CME/CNE ad hoc committees to plan, implement and evaluate CME/CNE activities/program in accordance with the Accreditation Counsel for Continuing Medical Education (ACC...
Position Summary: Contributes to the Risk Management (RM) plan by identifying, analyzing, reducing risk for LAMMICO and its insureds. The Risk Manager participates in the development and implementation of the RM program in assigned territory to individual and large group and healthcare facility insureds. Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to the Director of Risk Management Essential Function...
-Job Title: Machine Shop Manager Department: Machine Shop Reports To: Vice President of Operations FLSA Status: Salaried Exempt SUMMARY The role is that of a recognized technical expert in machining methods and techniques as well as CNC programming method development. The manager is expected to work closely with the department in developing strategic initiatives related to machining and CNC progra...
Lion’s Den is the adult specialty store where sexy lingerie, adult novelties and videos, romance enhancers and bath and body products are sold to increase intimacy, sexuality, and romance. We have an Assistant Store Manager career opportunity at our location in Egan, LA. The Assistant Store Manager actively works alongside the Store Manager to ensure the highest level of customer service while dri...
Maintenance Manager Position Summary: The position is responsible for managing the plant maintenance and reliability staff in a manner which will continuously improve safety, equipment reliability, costs and overall plant availability. In addition, this position will provide direction to all maintenance programs and maintenance related issues while participating in turnaround planning and executio...
Job Responsibilities: In this role as Hospitality Manager, you are responsible for creating a spirit of hospitality in the Front-of-the-House through creating a warm and positive environment, selecting friendly and talented Co-workers, leading the human and financial resources in the Front-of-the-House to achieve a profitable operation and environment that 'makes pleasurable dining affordable,' wh...
Job Responsibilities: In this role as Kitchen Manager, you are responsible for food production and operating the Back-of-the-House using Golden Corral products, recipes, procedures and company systems to ensure that the standards for quality food, recipes, and cleanliness are achieved for our guests. As a member of the restaurant operations management team, you are also responsible for the restaur...
* POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD * This position will be in support of NASA SACOM at the Michoud Assembly Facility (MAF) in New Orleans, LA. Job Summary: Managesand coordinates all manufacturing support and related facility service activities at MAF throughout the life cycle of the SACOM projectto ensure defined performance,schedule,cost objectives and customer/client needs and require...
* POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD * This position will be in support of NASA SACOM at the Michoud Assembly Facility (MAF) in New Orleans, LA, and the John C. Stennis Space Center, Mississippi. Job Summary: Oversees and manages the Engineering Department for the SACOM Program at SSC and MAF throughout the life cycle of the SACOM Program to ensure defined performance, schedule, cost objec...
* POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD * This position will be in support of NASA SACOM at the Michoud Assembly Facility (MAF) in New Orleans, LA, and the John C. Stennis Space Center, Mississippi. Job Summary: Manages the complex aspects of maintenance and repair of SACOM facilities and equipment. Plans, organizes and evaluates operations of SACOM facilities and equipment. Interfaces with o...
* POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD * This position will be in support of NASA SACOM at the Michoud Assembly Facility (MAF) in New Orleans, LA, and the John C. Stennis Space Center, Mississippi. Job Summary: Manages the integration of logistics program activities for the SACOM Program to ensure product support for customer programs, projects and equipment is met for the life cycle of the...
* POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD * This position will be in support of NASA SACOM at the Michoud Assembly Facility (MAF) in New Orleans, LA, and the John C. Stennis Space Center, Mississippi. Job Summary: Oversees and manages the QESH Department for the SACOM Program at SSC and MAF throughout the life cycle of the SACOM Program to ensure defined performance, schedule, cost objectives a...
Join Boeing as we work together to do amazing things. Apply Today!
Up to $47/hr Part-Time Job Openings. Free Schedule, No Scam. Start Now
View Manager Program; Get Answers Now on Ask.com!
Education Jobs Available. Up to $17-78/HR - Apply Now
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Answers for Youth Program Manager Jobs
Questions & Answers Powered by Yahoo! Answers
What kind of job can I get with a BA in Social Work?
I have an idea but want to know more and I can't seem to find any websites. Thanks!
Where can a 16-year-old get a job in Clearwater Florida?
Preferably sometime on the weekend, as week days are filled with rehearsals for various drama programs and school work.
Job recommendations for a BS degree in Psychology and no experience?
What can I do with a BS degree in Psychology with little experience? Preferably in mental health, not that marketing/customer service stuff. I'm aware that my options are limited, but where do peop...
What jobs are related to speech media communications?
What job fields are there or are there any helpfull websites?
Education Career Tools
$25,000.00 - $70,720.00
Typical Salary for Case Manager in Louisiana
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Education / Training
Some College Coursework Completed
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Accomplishes clients' care by assessing treatment needs; developing, monitoring, and evaluating treatment plans and progress; facilitating interdisciplinary approaches; monitoring staff performance.
Rate of Growth
Size of Industry in 2006:
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, May 2006
Connecting with Children
Prepares clients' discharge by reviewing and amplifying discharge plans; coordinating discharge and post-discharge requirements; orienting and training family members; providing resources.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing treatment and results data and trends; compiling statistics; completing grant and subsidy applications.
Popular Youth Program Manager Articles
Sample Resume for a Social Worker
Express your advocacy for and commitment to your clients on your resume. Review this sample to learn how.
New Beginnings for Your Cover Letter
Your cover letter needs to get an employer's attention from the start. Check out these sample opening lines, by position.
For Class of 2010, Flexibility and Persistence Key to Entry-Level Job Search
MonsterCollege's survey reveals the factors that new graduates and employers say will be key to landing a job amid another year of high unemployment.
Volunteering Can Boost Skills, Advance Careers
A survey reveals that volunteering your time can boost both your cause and your own career development.
Part-Time Jobs for Older Workers
Older workers are learning that they've outlived the jobs-for-life concept. Part-time work is one solution. Learn about the options.