Environmental Sustainability Jobs in North Carolina
336 North Carolina Environmental Sustainability jobs found on Monster.Jobs 1 to 20 of 336
Tenure-track nine-month, full-time appointment with responsibilities for research (45%), teaching (45%), and service (10%). The position is available August 16, 2015. Highly desirable research concentrations include urbanization, land use change, and human health; geospatial modeling and emerging technologies applied to health and well-being; the role of policy and governance in health promotion; ...
VF Corporation Greensboro, NC
Description The primary responsibilities of the Director - Sustainability are to enable and accelerate Imagewear, Jeanswear and the Central and South America’s growth by supporting development of coalition and regional sustainability strategy. The position will focus on building and managing a core sustainability program that is focused on Resource Efficiency, Sustainable Products and Community a...
North Carolina State University Raleigh, NC, 27611
Tenure-track nine-month, full-time appointment with responsibilities for research (45%), teaching (45%), and service (10%). The position is available August 16, 2015. Highly desirable research concentrations include urbanization, land use change, and human health; geospatial modeling and emerging technologies applied to health and well-being; the role of policy and governance in health promotion;...
Aspire...to save others' lives, while shaping your own. What We Are Made Of Hospira, Inc. is a global specialty pharmaceutical and medication delivery company dedicated to Advancing Wellness™. As the world leader in specialty generic injectable pharmaceuticals, Hospira offers one of the broadest portfolios of generic acute-care and oncology injectables, as well as integrated infusion therapy and...
AAIPharma Services is a leading provider of contract services that support all phases of drug development. The company's wide array of capabilities includes analytical and formulation development, material testing services, microbiology, clinical and commercial contract manufacturing, pharmaceutical packaging and stability services. With over thirty years of drug development expertise, we offer ex...
Job Description Solutions-IES is hiring mid to senior level environmental consultants with an excellent reputation in key practice areas. Disciplines include: · Engineers · Chemists / Geochemists · Geologists / Hydrogeologists · Biologists / Microbiologists · Environmental Specialists We are seeking well-rounded individuals who: · provide top-level technical expertise · know how to manage...
URS Corporation Charlotte, NC, 28201
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Environmental, Civil or related engineering field • Professional Engineering (P.E.) license in North or South Carolina • Minimum 7 years of related engineering experience in one or more of the following areas: Clean Air Act compliance (federal as well as state and local regulations), the preparation of air emissions inventories, preparation of new source and Title ...
Participate in a cross-functional role to assist Snyder's-Lance manufacturing facilities to maintain their goals of environmental compliance. Focused in multiple areas of Stormwater Management, Wastewater Treatment, Air Emissions, as well as leading the charge in Sustainability practices. Snyder's-Lance is a leading manufacturer of snack foods that include pretzels, sandwich crackers, pr...
AAIPharma Wilmington, NC, 28412
AAIPharma Services is a leading provider of contract services that support all phases of drug development. The company’s wide array of capabilities includes analytical and formulation development, material testing services, microbiology, clinical and commercial contract manufacturing, pharmaceutical packaging and stability services. With over thirty years of drug development expertise, we offer ex...
KapStone Paper and Packaging Roanoke Rapids, NC, 27870
The Environmental Engineer is responsible for projects and day-to-day activities related to all aspects of compliance with environmental regulations and company policies for the Roanoke Rapids Mill. Guidance is also provided to location employees in all areas of environmental regulations. Essential Functions/Responsibilities: Ensure compliance with environmental regulations such as Clean Air Act...
MillerCoors Eden, NC
Leads coaches and motivates an operational team to ensure high quality products are produced safely and cost effectively through maximizing operational efficiency and continuous improvement of a process or system. Leverages MillerCoors Manufacturing Way principles and best work practices which contribute to world class standards of operation through monitoring and evaluating SPQSCR to continuously...
Wells Fargo Charlotte, NC, 28201
Job Title: Environmental and Social Risk Polic Job ID Number: 5058956 Schedule Type: Reg-Time Work Hours: 40 Location: Charlotte,NC Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in related field Experience with policy implementation Knowledge of Wells Fargo’s risk culture and structure with ability to navigate Financial services industry with exposure to ESG analysis, or Analytical roles within key...
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, environmental engineering, or a related degree program • Minimum 5 years of experience working in environmental, health and safety compliance, hazardous waste and solid waste management, recycling, pollution prevention, Emergency Planning Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) reporting, environmental management systems implementation, and/or ene...
• Bachelor of Science Degree in a scientific discipline • Minimum 2 years of experience in data collection, review, and reporting • Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel • Understanding and application of the fundamentals of schedule and budget management to project tasks • Knowledge in the practices required to generate valid scientific data. Ability to use this knowledge to assess the qua...
• Minimum BS degree in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, or related engineering discipline. • Minimum Engineering Intern (EI) certification • Must be capable of using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software • Periodic travel is required, including overnight trips of one to two weeks duration • Must have a valid driver's license and the ability to safely drive extended distances • Pos...
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited educational institution • Minimum 6 years of experience in with air emissions testing using EPA reference methods • Experience with complex interactions between consultants, industrial and government clients, and regulatory authorities • Experience scheduling staff and equipment for project tasks and budget management • Experience with effectively supervi...
• Bachelor's degree in urban planning, architecture, environmental science, transportation, civil engineering, public policy, preservation or related area of study, or demonstrated combination of education, skills, knowledge, ability and experience • Knowledge of the principles and practices of planning, research and data collection • Knowledge of a relevant specialization, such as transportatio...
Delta Career Education Greenville, NC, 27833
Overview: The Instructor is responsible for providing and sustaining an effective learning environment for every student through well- prepared classes, relevant assignments, fair and holistic assessment of learning, clear documentation and feedback on student progress, and support of academic success for all students. The Instructor is responsible for maintenance of professional competence throu...
Ingersoll-Rand Company Mocksville, NC
At Ingersoll Rand we’re passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We know that hour by hour and day by day, we advance the quality of life by making environments safe, comfortable and efficient. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, and Trane®, contribute to a world defined by sustainable progress and enduring results. Ingersoll ...
University of North Carolina Greensboro, NC, 27395
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro is a public, coeducational, doctoral-granting, residential university chartered in 1891. It is one of the three original institutions of The University North Carolina System. The Department of Facilities Operations and The Office of Housing and Residence Life are seeking qualified individuals for available temporary or permanent entry-level Building ...
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Environmental Career Tools
$29,120.00 - $85,000.00
Typical Salary for Environmental Analyst in North Carolina
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Education / Training
Some College Coursework Completed
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Controls pollution by identifying sources and methods of control.
Rate of Growth
Size of Industry in 2006:
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, May 2006
Attention to Detail
General Consulting Skills
Identifies citizen/consumer requirements by conducting surveys and interviews.
Collaborates with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, and other specialists, and experts in law and business to address environmental problems.
Popular Environmental Sustainability Articles
Get an Education to Be Green
What are your degree options if you want to work with the environment? Follow these recommendations from an environmental career counselor.
Get Ahead by Greening Your Company
Going green is good business strategy. Here's how you can make your company more eco-friendly -- and boost your own career at the same time.
5 High-Paying Jobs That Didn’t Exist 10 Years Ago
Advances in technology and business practices have created new high-paying job positions that were almost unimaginable 10 years ago. Payscale has assembled a list of these jobs that didn’t exist 10 years ago, along with median salaries.
Eight Bright-Outlook Careers
What are tomorrow's jobs today? Check out eight careers identified by O*Net as having some of the strongest job prospects in the coming years.
Sample Resume for a Midlevel Chemist
Help employers bond with your candidacy by creating a resume that emphasizes results. Get ideas from this sample resume for a midlevel chemist.