Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Butler, Pennsylvania
Currently, there are no Healthcare Assistant jobs available in Butler, Pennsylvania which match this search. You may wish to explore similar job titles on the Healthcare jobs in Pennsylvania page or view related jobs below.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required Provides nursing assistance/clerical support to the nursing staff on the Medical Ambulatory unit as assigned. Duties assigned are related primarily to specific nursing care functions, which do not require professional education or licensure, assisting in maintaining safe and efficient unit operations, providing support for patient care, maintain patien...
Flagstar Staffing is affiliated with 5-Star Staffing Services in Brooklyn, New York. With more than a decade of experience, we come to the nurse staffing industry with extensive experience. Flagstar is locally based out of Cranberry, PA. We specialize in nurse staffing. We tailor to local nursing homes and their current patient's needs. At Flagstar, we believe that quality is the heart of our busi...
- High School Diploma or equivalent required HOURS: 7a-3:30p, 6a-2:30p, 5a-1:30p, 3p-11:30p, 1p-9:30p, or 2p-10:30 Provides nursing assistance and clerical support to the nursing staff on 6 Main, which is a Medical/Surgical/Cardiovascular Telemetry unit that provides acute nursing care by performing duties assigned by the director or designee. Duties assigned are related primarily to specific nur...
- High School Diploma or equivalent required Provides nursing assistance and clerical support to the nursing staff. Duties are related to specific nursing care functions which do not require professional education or licensure. Assists in maintaining safe and efficient unit operations, provides support for patient care, maintains patient records, transcribes written and computer orders, answer un...
- High School Diploma or equivalent required Provides nursing assistance and clerical support to the nursing staff in assigned units as directed. Duties are related to specific nursing care functions which do not require professional education or licensure. Assists in maintaining safe and efficient unit operations, provides support for patient care, maintains patient records, transcribes written ...
- Bachelors degree required Responsible for performing physical therapy evaluations, assigning physical therapy diagnoses, developing plans of care, and administering physical therapy treatment upon referral by a physician. Responsible for identifying patients who require referral to or consultation with another healthcare provider and patients who are inappropriate for physical therapy treatment...
Department of Veteran Affairs Butler, PA
RN Nurse Manager Butler, PA Duties: The Primary Care Nurse manager is responsible for day to day functioning of the Primary Care department assuming responsibility and accountability for patient care as well as organizing, and supervising direct care staff; Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse and Medical Support Assistant. The Nurse Manager ensures delivery of high quality care in a cost...
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Healthcare Career Tools
$70,056.00 - $780,000.00
Typical Salary for Physician Assistant in Butler
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Education / Training
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Promotes and maintains health by providing medical services under the supervision of a physician; conducts physicals, provides treatment, and counsels patients.
Rate of Growth
Size of Industry in 2006:
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, May 2006
Clinical Lab Testing
Provides physicians with assistance during surgery or complicated medical procedures.
Obtains, compiles, and records patient medical data, including health history, progress notes, and results of physical examination.
Popular Healthcare Assistant Articles
Healthcare Career Advice
Browse our healthcare advice articles to learn about the field’s many career options, plus get job-hunting tips, career-planning insights and more.
Stepping-Stone Jobs in Allied Health
These four allied-health support jobs are great ways to enter the healthcare field -- and can serve as springboards to higher positions.
Allied-Health Job Outlook
These healthcare support careers are among the fastest-growing jobs in the nation and require two or fewer years of education or training to start.
Even When Not Required, a Certification Can Boost Your Allied-Health Career
Not all allied-health support jobs require certification, but obtaining certification is still a good career move. Here are five reasons to get certified.
With billions of stimulus dollars slated to be invested in healthcare, demand for healthcare specialists should heat up. Learn about the opportunities.