Nurse Jobs in Carrollton, Georgia - Page 3
Currently, there are no Nurse jobs available in Carrollton, Georgia which match this search. You may wish to explore similar job titles on the Healthcare jobs in Georgia page or view related jobs below.
Take Care Health Carrollton, GA
We have an opening for a Full time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work at our employer health center located in Carrollton, GA! Take Care Health Systems ( www.takecareemployersolutions.com ) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies...
- See Licensure Requirements - 1 year experience is required The LPN serves as an on-site nurse for local industries. Responsibilities include: m eet with employees of client companies as required, facilitate processing and treatment with treating physician(s), and establish plan of care for employee to return to work. QUALIFICATIONS: GA LPN license. One year medical/surgical nursing experience....
U.S. Air Force Carrollton, GA
Operating Room Nurse Position Summary You earned the degree-now get the respect. Nurses are vital to quality patient care, and in the Air Force, they're treated that way. Our Nurses are respected members of a team of highly trained medical and healthcare professionals who work in state-of-the-art medical facilities or aeromedical evacuation units around the world. You'll leave the paperwork behind...
FMCNA Carrollton, GA
Description Inspire and inform each patient. Allow others to achieve their most important objectives while you achieve yours. Improve their prospectsâ??and the vitality of your career. Connect with your goals and change lives with Fresenius Medical Care North America. Create strong, vital connections with your knowledge and kind reassurance. Enhance lives and your potential for success with th...
- See Licensure Requirements - ACLS - CPR - Registered Nurse (RN) - 1 year experience is preferred The Registered Nurse performs nursing duties in accordance with hospital policy/procedure. Occasionally will be required to act as charge nurse and supervise employees. QUALIFICATIONS: Georgia Registered Nurse. CPR Certification. ACLS Certification or must be obtained within 1 year of hire date....
State of Georgia Carrollton, GA, 30112
Employer requires a Bachelor Degree from accredited School of Nursing (R.N.), Current appropriate state licensure, 1 year nursing experience, minimum of three months (twelve weeks) Home Dialysis Training experience. Experience must be specific to the modality of Home Dialysis Training that the staff member will be providing, ie; Peritoneal Dialysis or Home Hemodialysis. 12 Month Experience 16 Yea...
U.S. Air Force Carrollton, GA, 30112
Family Nurse Position Summary You earned the degree—now get the respect. Nurses are vital to quality patient care, and in the Air Force, they’re treated that way. Our Nurses are respected members of a team of highly trained medical and healthcare professionals who work in state-of-the-art medical facilities or aeromedical evacuation units around the world. You’ll leave the paperwork behind and g...
Busy oncology practice has immediate opening for a FT Float Infusion RN. Position will cover Infusion and will also be trained to cover IV Pharmacy. Excellent IV skills required. Previous chemotherapy/oncology experience preferred. Responsibilities include IV admixture, administration of chemothereapy, other IV therapies and patient education. Must be able to work as a team. EOE...
(Recruiting Skilled nurses with Pediatric experience: Vent/Trach/G-Tube) We are seeking skilled Registered Nurses (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to work within our clients’ homes providing direct patient care. Working with the physician, Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) develop and manage nursing care plans, as well as instruct patients and their families in proper tre...
We are seeking skilled Registered Nurses (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to work within our clients’ homes providing direct patient care. Working with the physician, Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) develop and manage nursing care plans, as well as instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain h...
Tanner Health System Bremen, GA, 30110
- High School Diploma or GED - ACLS - CPR - Registered Nurse (RN) - 1 year experience is preferred The Registered Nurse performs nursing duties in accordance with hospital policy/procedure. Occasionally will be required to act as charge nurse and supervise employees. QUALIFICATIONS: Georgia Registered Nurse. CPR Certification, ACLS eligible....
Company Confidential Carrollton, GA, 30116
CNA/PCT Instructor - Part-time Newnan, GA and Carrollton, GA Job Requirements: Qualified candidate MUST be a RN / LPN with a valid Georgia nurse license and at least 1 year nursing experience. Must have 1 year in a long term care facility. The Trainer workshop is preferred. knowledge of word, excel, power point For immediate consideration, please e-mail ***** or fax yo...
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation Carrollton, GA
Overview: Pilgrim's Pride Corporation employs approximately 40,500 people and operates chicken processing plants and prepared-foods facilities in 14 states, Puerto Rico and Mexico. The Company's primary distribution is through retailers and foodservice distributors. For more information, please visit http://www.pilgrims.com. Responsibilities: This position will be responsible for providing guid...
- See Licensure Requirements - CPR - Registered Nurse (RN) - Valid Driver's license - 3 years experience is required The Hospice RN coordinates provision of hospice care services that reflect the philosophy and standards of assigned patients. QUALIFICATIONS: Georgia Registered Nurse. Three years of related experience. CPR Certification. Current Driver's License. Current Vehicle Insurance. Cur...
- High School Diploma or GED - Certified Scrub Tech (CST) - 6 months experience required The Scrub Technician - Certified is responsible for the preparation as well as providing technical assistance to physicians during the performance of surgical/invasive procedures. He/she is responsible for care, cleaning and maintenance of specialized equipment/instruments, supplies and sterilization equipm...
Department of Veteran Affairs Carrollton, GA, 30112
PHYSICIAN Carrollton, GA Duties: Providers work as leaders and members of a healthcare team that shares responsibility for comprehensive medical care with an emphasis on health promotion and disease prevention. The core Primary Care team consists of the Primary Physician Provider, the team RN/Case Manager and a Licensed Practical Nurse. Veterans Health Administration Primary Care Model emphasiz...
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Healthcare Career Tools
Registered Nurse (RN)
$30,720.00 - $73,450.00
Typical Salary for Registered Nurse (RN) in Carrollton
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Education / Training
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Registered Nurse (RN)
Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Rate of Growth
Size of Industry in 2006:
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, May 2006
Clinical Lab Testing
Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Popular Nurse Articles
Clinical Nurse Leaders Bring Problem-Solving Skills to the Bedside
Want to be a nurse leader and problem solver but still remain close to bedside care? Look into the emerging specialty of clinical nurse leader.
Legal Nurse Consulting Careers
Nurses with an appetite for both ER trauma and courtroom drama may have a future in legal nurse consulting. Learn about the options.
Up-and-Coming Nurse Niches
Tired of hospital work? Consider the possibilities in correctional, forensic, holistic or parish nursing.
Experienced Nurses Needed as Nurse Educators
RNs with advanced degrees and clinical experience are in great demand as nursing school faculty.
Sample Resume for a Nurse Trainer
This resume sample for a nurse trainer specializing in medical-device instruction shows how to highlight your clinical expertise and training skills.