Nurse Jobs in Hanover, Pennsylvania
Wellspan Health System Hanover, PA, 17331
Job Opportunity Nurse Practitioner Hanover Family Medicine WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania is seeking a full-time Family Nurse Practitioner to join an established suburban practice in Hanover, PA. Employment with WellSpan Medical Group allows you to enjoy a fulfilling career in an organization with strong physician leadership, a culture of suppo...
- RN - PA license - ACLS/PALS cert required, we will provide if not current - CPR required - Arrhythmia recognition mandatory Manages patients nursing care based on the Nursing Process of Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation. This Nursing care encompasses the biophysical, psychosocial, cultural, self-care, teaching and continuing care needs of the patients as appropriate to age ...
- RN - BSN preferred - Cardiovascular nursing exp req'd - Must have recent cardiac monitoring experience Patient care with cardiac stress testing; nuclear, exercise and stress echo procedures. Will administer DEFINITY contrast when needed, assist physicians with TEE's and Cardioversions. Apply Holter Monitors, Event Monitors, Scan Holters when returned. Make pre and post procedure patient phon...
- RN - BSN preferred - ACLS and BLS certifications required - Pennsylvania License Manages patients nursing care based on the Nursing Process of Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation. This Nursing care encompasses the biophysical, psychosocial, cultural, self-care, teaching and continuing care needs of the patients as appropriate to age and diagnosis. Click Here to Apply Online...
- Nurse Pract or Phys Asst Graduate Degree - Pennsylvania License/Certification required Cardiology practice is looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide direct and indirect care to patients as well as support the Cardiologists. Strong critical thinking and medical decision making skills a must. Prior experience in internal medicine, primary care and/or cardiology is des...
- Nurse Pract or Phys Asst Graduate Degree - Pennsylvania License/Certification required - Applicant must be interested in diabetes - Endocrine experience preferred - Strong primary care or internal medicine exp required Endocrinology practice looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to function as a clinical expert in the management of patients with metabolic synd...
CareHere! Hanover, PA, 17331
CareHere is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant (NP/PA) at our onsite medical clinic in the Hanover, PA area. The onsite clinic will provide primary care services to our client’s employees, dependents, and retirees while emphasizing prevention, health education, and wellness. The position is for 11 - 15 hours per week – Mondays: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM; Thursdays: 5:00 PM – 8:30 ...
- RN - BSN preferred - ACLS and BLS certifications required - Pennsylvania License - 3 to 5 yrs Cath Lab experience - RCIS Preferred Manages patients nursing care based on the Nursing Process of Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation. This Nursing care encompasses the biophysical, psychosocial, cultural, self-care, teaching and continuing care needs of the patients as appropriate...
- Graduate of a Phys Asst or Nurse Practitioner Program - Pennsylvania License/Certification required - Exp in Occ Health desirable - Prior experience in a walk-in medical facility preferred Responsible for practicing medicine with physician supervisor including conducting examinations and writing prescriptions. Exercises autonomy in medical decision making and provides a broad range of diagno...
Fresenius Medical Care Whitehall, PA
Description Inspire and inform each patient. Allow others to achieve their most important objectives while you achieve yours. Improve their prospects—and the vitality of your career. Connect with your goals and change lives with Fresenius Medical Care North America. Create strong, vital connections with your knowledge and kind reassurance. Enhance lives and your potential for success with the ...
Step 7 Littlestown, PA
This is a busy large Outpatient chronic dialysis unit. Candidates must have recent travel and Chronic Dialysis experience to be considered. Candidates must also have a current PA license at time of submission. Day shifts start at 5:30am, Evening shift is 2pm - 10:30pm. Sundays over Holiday weekends will be scheduled, some weekend Saturday coverage will also be needed. Start Date: 2014-09-02 Assi...
Evenings - Full time, Part time (75, 60 or 30 hours per pay period) Nights - Part time (60 or 30 hours per pay period) Float Pool 60 hours or more per pay period qualifies for full time benefits WOW (Work on Weekends) - Work 24 hours every weekend, get paid for 30 hours, and is eligible for full time benefits SUMMARY Within the current and appropriate Nurse Practice Act, the LPN/RN Careleade...
On Call SUMMARY Displays initiative and demonstrates independent judgment in prioritizing responsibilities. Coordinates and supervises Resident care; leads team members to maintain the highest level of Resident well-being. Leads in the planning, implementation, and management of quality nursing care for Residents in accordance with Community standards and applicable State/Federal regulations. As...
Full Time SUMMARY: Coordinates and supervises Case Mix determination for approximately 270 Health Care Residents in accordance with facility policies and State and Federal Regulations. Coordinates completion of MDS and PA Supplement in a timely manner of new admissions or current Residents according to HCFA Guidelines. Supervises/reviews the work of the MDS Nurses. Ensures appropriate completion...
Part time - 15 hours per pay, Nights SUMMARY Identifies, coordinates, implements, evaluates and monitors health services for Personal Care residents in accordance with Cross Keys Village-The Brethren Home Community’s procedures and state/federal regulations. Provides guidance and leadership to PC team members. Independent judgment required; is held accountable for soundness of professional judgm...
This Southwest GA medical center is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Gastroenterologist to join three associates plus 2 nurse practitioners in a thriving single specialty practice. While ERCP training is required, EUS training is not, but it will be considered a significant advantage. Each doctor is currently performing approximately 1950 procedures/year. Flexible sigmoidoscopies, Bravo PH Monitorin...
Company DescriptionMaxim Healthcare Services provides integrated healthcare solutions to clients with a variety of needs. While serving as a complete industry resource, we understand that each of our service lines requires a unique focus. This specialized approach demonstrates our awareness and commitment to each niche of clinical administrative healthcare. Established in 1988, Maxim Healthcare Se...
- RN - Current ACLS, PALS, NIMS & NIH Stroke Scale Cert - Pennsylvania License - ED or Critical Care experience preferred Directs and Supervises the smooth running of all hospital functions and activities (day, evening, nights and holiday hours) as needed. Click Here to Apply Online...
- CMA or LPN required - Prior experience preferred Performs front and back office functions within a physician practice setting. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: phone triage, appointment scheduling, patient flow, obtaining and documenting patient vital signs and chief complaint, administering injections and therapies, assisting physician with procedures, scheduling follow-up...
- High School Diploma - CNA Assists in the maintenance of a clean and safe environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse. Assists patients with ADLs under the supervision of the RN. Click Here to Apply Online...
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Healthcare Career Tools
Registered Nurse (RN)
$54,080.00 - $97,760.00
Typical Salary for Registered Nurse (RN) in Hanover
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Education / Training
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Registered Nurse (RN)
Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Rate of Growth
Size of Industry in 2006:
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, May 2006
Clinical Lab Testing
Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
Popular Nurse Articles
Clinical Nurse Leaders Bring Problem-Solving Skills to the Bedside
Want to be a nurse leader and problem solver but still remain close to bedside care? Look into the emerging specialty of clinical nurse leader.
Legal Nurse Consulting Careers
Nurses with an appetite for both ER trauma and courtroom drama may have a future in legal nurse consulting. Learn about the options.
Up-and-Coming Nurse Niches
Tired of hospital work? Consider the possibilities in correctional, forensic, holistic or parish nursing.
Experienced Nurses Needed as Nurse Educators
RNs with advanced degrees and clinical experience are in great demand as nursing school faculty.
Sample Resume for a Nurse Trainer
This resume sample for a nurse trainer specializing in medical-device instruction shows how to highlight your clinical expertise and training skills.