Nurse Jobs in Hanover, Pennsylvania
Clarity Way is an inpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility located in Hanover, PA. The facility is holistic and focuses on meeting clients where they are through several different treatment modalities. Our program is tailored and customized to each client and we work with a small census. We believe in treating the mind, body, and spirit through comprehensive offerings to provide the best...
- RN - ACLS/PALS cert required, we will provide if not current - CPR required - RN Pennsylvania License required - Approximately one year experience Manages patients nursing care based on the Nursing Process of Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation. This Nursing care encompasses the biophysical, psychosocial, cultural, self-care, teaching and continuing care needs of the patient...
- BSN preferred - RN Pennsylvania License required - Wound Care Certification preferred - 1 to 2 years related exp or equivalent combo of educ & exp Manages patients nursing care based on the Nursing Process of Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation. This Nursing care encompasses the biophysical, psychosocial, cultural, self-care, teaching and continuing care needs of the patients...
Job Opportunity Nurse Practitioner Hanover Family Medicine WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania is seeking a full-time Family Nurse Practitioner to join an established suburban practice in Hanover, PA. Employment with WellSpan Medical Group allows you to enjoy a fulfilling career in an organization with strong physician leadership, a culture of suppo...
- RN - BSN preferred - ACLS and BLS certifications required - Pennsylvania License Manages patients nursing care based on the Nursing Process of Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation. This Nursing care encompasses the biophysical, psychosocial, cultural, self-care, teaching and continuing care needs of the patients as appropriate to age and diagnosis. Click Here to Apply Online...
- Nurse Pract or Phys Asst Graduate Degree - Pennsylvania License/Certification required - Applicant must be interested in diabetes - Endocrine experience preferred - Strong primary care or internal medicine exp required Endocrinology practice looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to function as a clinical expert in the management of patients with metabolic synd...
- RN - BSN preferred - ACLS and BLS certifications required - Pennsylvania License - 3 to 5 yrs Cath Lab experience - RCIS Preferred Manages patients nursing care based on the Nursing Process of Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation. This Nursing care encompasses the biophysical, psychosocial, cultural, self-care, teaching and continuing care needs of the patients as appropriate...
- Graduate of a Phys Asst or Nurse Practitioner Program - Pennsylvania License/Certification required - Exp in Occ Health desirable - Prior experience in a walk-in medical facility preferred Responsible for practicing medicine with physician supervisor including conducting examinations and writing prescriptions. Exercises autonomy in medical decision making and provides a broad range of diagno...
Evenings - Part time (15 hours per pay period) Nights - Part time (45 hours per pay period) Float Pool 60 hours or more per pay period qualifies for full time benefits WOW (Work on Weekends) - Work 24 hours every weekend, get paid for 30 hours, and is eligible for full time benefits SUMMARY Within the current and appropriate Nurse Practice Act, the LPN/RN Careleader is responsible for admini...
On Call SUMMARY Displays initiative and demonstrates independent judgment in prioritizing responsibilities. Coordinates and supervises Resident care; leads team members to maintain the highest level of Resident well-being. Leads in the planning, implementation, and management of quality nursing care for Residents in accordance with Community standards and applicable State/Federal regulations. As...
Full Time SUMMARY: Coordinates and supervises Case Mix determination for approximately 270 Health Care Residents in accordance with facility policies and State and Federal Regulations. Coordinates completion of MDS and PA Supplement in a timely manner of new admissions or current Residents according to HCFA Guidelines. Supervises/reviews the work of the MDS Nurses. Ensures appropriate completion...
Part time - 15 hours per pay, Nights SUMMARY Identifies, coordinates, implements, evaluates and monitors health services for Personal Care residents in accordance with Cross Keys Village-The Brethren Home Community’s procedures and state/federal regulations. Provides guidance and leadership to PC team members. Independent judgment required; is held accountable for soundness of professional judgm...
Marten Transport Hanover, PA
This Southwest GA medical center is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Gastroenterologist to join three associates plus 2 nurse practitioners in a thriving single specialty practice. While ERCP training is required, EUS training is not, but it will be considered a significant advantage. Each doctor is currently performing approximately 1950 procedures/year. Flexible sigmoidoscopies, Bravo PH Monitorin...
General Summary: Under the general supervision of the Clinical Nursing Coordinator and/or the Practice Manager or Provider, provides safe, therapeutic and efficient care and services to patients. Assists in the care of patients, performs treatments, administers medications (if qualified and appropriately supervised), and instructs patients and their families in appropriate care, as directed by th...
- RN - Current ACLS, PALS, NIMS & NIH Stroke Scale Cert - Pennsylvania License - ED or Critical Care experience preferred Directs and Supervises the smooth running of all hospital functions and activities (day, evening, nights and holiday hours) as needed. Click Here to Apply Online...
- CMA or LPN required - Prior experience preferred Performs front and back office functions within a physician practice setting. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: phone triage, appointment scheduling, patient flow, obtaining and documenting patient vital signs and chief complaint, administering injections and therapies, assisting physician with procedures, scheduling follow-up...
- High School Diploma - CNA Assists in the maintenance of a clean and safe environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse. Assists patients with ADLs under the supervision of the RN. Click Here to Apply Online...
Wellspan Health System Littlestown, PA, 17340
General Summary: Under the general supervision of the Clinical Director, provides supervision of daily operations on assigned unit. Oversees the successful delivery of quality patient care to a group of patients. Provides direct individualized patient care at an experienced practitioner level. Duties and Responsibilities: The following are essential job accountabilities: 1 Oversees all aspects...
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Healthcare Career Tools
Registered Nurse (RN)
$54,080.00 - $97,760.00
Typical Salary for Registered Nurse (RN) in Hanover
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Education / Training
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Registered Nurse (RN)
Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Rate of Growth
Size of Industry in 2006:
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, May 2006
Clinical Lab Testing
Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
Records patient statistics by measuring and recording height/length and weight, blood pressure, and pulse.
Popular Nurse Articles
Clinical Nurse Leaders Bring Problem-Solving Skills to the Bedside
Want to be a nurse leader and problem solver but still remain close to bedside care? Look into the emerging specialty of clinical nurse leader.
Legal Nurse Consulting Careers
Nurses with an appetite for both ER trauma and courtroom drama may have a future in legal nurse consulting. Learn about the options.
Up-and-Coming Nurse Niches
Tired of hospital work? Consider the possibilities in correctional, forensic, holistic or parish nursing.
Experienced Nurses Needed as Nurse Educators
RNs with advanced degrees and clinical experience are in great demand as nursing school faculty.
Sample Resume for a Nurse Trainer
This resume sample for a nurse trainer specializing in medical-device instruction shows how to highlight your clinical expertise and training skills.