Nursing Jobs in Warner Robins, Georgia
Accountable Healthcare Warner Robins, GA
Description: Director of Rehabilitation/DOR needed in Warner Robins, GA for a 13 week assignment in a Sub-Acute Skilled Nursing Facility/SNF. Candidate must be a licensed Physical Therapist PT/RPT, Occupational Therapist OT/OTR or Speech Language Pathologist SLP/CCC....
Supplemental Health Care Warner Robins, GA
Description: Skilled Nursing Facility seeks Occupational Therapist for full time, perm position. Permanent position! No contract! Job Details: *Open to Licensed Occupational Therapists *Start asap *Competitive salary and benefits Facility Details: *Sub-Acute Skilled Nursing Facility *120 Bed *Located in Warner Robins...
Step 7 Byron, GA
Have opening for a certified nursing assistant, able to provide personal support assistance to clients at their residence; Assistance with bathing, grooming, toileting, oral care etc Assistance with medically related activities; reminding and passing medication to the client etc Transfer and monitor client. House keeping tasks; vaccuming, sweeping, laundry, cleaning, etc Light meal preparatio...
State of Georgia Byron, GA, 31008
Must have high school diploma or GED. Must have 6 months CNA experience. Must have CNA License. Must have a Georgia Class C Driver's License. 6 Month Experience 12 Years Education Must Have Valid Class C Drivers License Must Have Occupational License - CNA Preferred Skills None Given Job Description Position is part-time. Will provide care for sick and elderly in the areas of personal care, h...
THE IDEAL CASE MANAGER CANDIDATE WILL: • Serves as a Liaison between Occupational Medicine Services and off-base healthcare providers so as to optimize medical care and return to work outcome • Coordinates the individual employee's healthcare services to achieve high quality care, whose goal is to safely return the worker to the highest level of pre-illness or pre-injury function • Assists empl...
Description Lead, inspire, motivate and develop a team of strong, versatile performers. Brighten prospects for patients as well as your career. Help others, and enhance your potential for success with a premier healthcare organization. Connect with your goals and change lives with Fresenius Medical Care North America. Use your passion for excellence to drive positive change—one patient at a ti...
Description Lend direction as well as a caring attitude. Bring a smile and your vital knowledge to everyone, every day. Brighten prospects for patients and your career. Connect with your goals and change lives with Fresenius Medical Care North America. Here is your opportunity to make profound connections that make all the difference. As the global leader in dialysis healthcare, we know what i...
Crisp Regional Hospital Warner Robins, GA
Job Description Registered Nurse / RN Position Summary: Under the leadership of the departmental Nursing Director, the Registered Nurse (RN) I is responsible for utilizing the nursing process in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care. The RN I is responsible for providing culturally sensitive care that is appropriate for the patient’s developmental age. The RN I formulat...
DaVita, Inc. Warner Robins, GA
Description Take charge, enable independence, and enjoy the relationships "Patients truly depend on you for the answers. You are their lifeline. You're the first person they think of and call if something goes wrong and it's your responsibility to do the troubleshooting and get them back on track." - Sabrina, PD RN. Empower your patients by teaching them to administer their own dialysis and to ...
Accountable Healthcare Staffing Warner Robins, GA
Start a new search >> Save it Upload Resume Save Print Email Emergency Room Registered Nurse Job Description: Accountable Healthcare Staffing is currently looking for Emergency Room RN candidates to join their network of qualified healthcare professionals and fill current openings for all shifts. Accountable Healthcare Staffing (AHS) is committed to excellence and works closely with the Jo...
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - Current AHA BLS - Current RN license with the Georgia State Board of Nursing The Staff RN directs, supervises, plans, staffs, coordinates, and controls function of the Surgery Center, under the direction of the OR Coordinator and/or the Director. Plans and directs all in accordance with the Surgery Center policies and procedures. Graduate of an ac...
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - Current RN license with the Georgia State Board of Nursing - One (1) year OR nursing experience The Registered Nurse in the Operating Room is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating the nursing care given to patients in the Operating Room. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing Minimum one (1) year operating room experience. Cu...
High School diploma or GED equivalent. Graduate of an approved State Technical College program in patient care assisting, licensed practical nursing, emergency medical technician or paramedic or currently enrolled in and participating in the clinical portion of a nursing degree program. Education/training (except for HS diploma or GED equivalent) may be waived with experience listed below. Two (2)...
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - Current AHA BLS - Current RN license with the Georgia State Board of Nursing - One (1) year nursing experience Provides for the comfort and well-being of the patient while in Houston Heart Institute. Assists cardiologist during cardiovascular/peripheral diagnostic and interventional procedures. Becomes proficient in the operation of all cardiovas...
CareSouth Homecare Professionals Warner Robins, GA, 31088
Job Requirements We are looking for a Registered Nurse experienced in nursing with an emphasis on community health education. If you can promote customer service with timely callbacks, listen and understand, communicate well, and maintain a positive attitude, we want you on our nursing team! Home Health Nurse requirements: • Licensed Registered Nurse in the agency state of operation • Current CPR ...
Must Associate Degree (or higher) in Nursing. Must have Registered Nurse License. No Experience Required 14 Years Education Must Have Occupational License - Registered Nurse Preferred Skills None Given Job Description Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disab...
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - Current RN license with the Georgia State Board of Nursing - Three (3) years nursing experience Responsible for reviewing medical records to facilitate clinical documentation that accurately reflects the patient’s severity of illness. This involves extensive record review, interaction with physicians, coding and HIM professionals, nursing staff, a...
Pediatric Services of America, Inc. Warner Robins, GA, 31088
Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses, if you want to apply your nursing skills in a pediatric or adult home care setting, PSA Healthcare has the perfect opportunity for you! PSA Healthcare is an innovative leader in pediatric and adult home health care, dedicated to providing the finest quality care within the setting that is the most familiar and comforting to children and adults - the...
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - Current RN license with the Georgia State Board of Nursing - Previous Management experience - Three (3) years Case Management experience Responsible for the overall management of the Care Management Department including Utilization Management, Discharge Planning and Case Management at Houston Medical Center and Perry Hospital. Develops and implem...
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - Current AHA BLS - Two (2) years Nursing Experience Collaborates with the Nurse Manager for providing professional nursing care within an assigned unit. Coordinates plan of care with the client, their family and the interdisciplinary team. Ensures appropriate resources to all internal/external customers. Responsible for carrying out the mission, vi...
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Healthcare Career Tools
Registered Nurse (RN)
$39,312.00 - $85,280.00
Typical Salary for Registered Nurse (RN) in Warner Robins
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Education / Training
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Registered Nurse (RN)
Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Rate of Growth
Size of Industry in 2006:
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, May 2006
Clinical Lab Testing
Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
Popular Nursing Articles
Evaluate a Nursing Job Offer
Employers are offering all sorts of enticements to hire nurses. Here's how to size up the best offer for you.
Sample Resume for a Certified Nursing Assistant
Could your resume use some TLC? View this sample for a CNA for ideas on how you can demonstrate your nursing skills and dedication to quality care.
Nursing Career Advice
Browse our nursing career advice library for tips on finding a job, writing your resume, dealing with workplace issues and more.
Jump-Start Your Nursing Career
Nursing is one of the hottest fields going, and opportunities abound for both new and veteran nurses. Learn more in this special report.
The Right Nursing Venue for You
Nurses work in many settings. Be sure to choose the one that best fits your personality and career goals.