Physical Therapist Jobs in Richmond, Virginia
Title/Unit: Rehab Business Liaison Shift/Schedule: Full-time Days Great opportunity for a strong clinician with marketing and sales experience! Description: Our client a strong growing healthcare organization that is well know for the work they do and ability to help their patients get well is in need of a strong sales and marketing professional.This Liaison will market the facility to docto...
PRN Imperial Plaza - 1717 Bellevue Ave. Richmind, VA 23227 A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their need...
Select Medical Corporation Richmond, VA
Physical Therapist Job ID 24192 Location US-VA-Richmond Experience (Years) 2 Category Therapy - Physical Therapy Street Address 1794 N Parham Road Company Select Physical Therapy Position Type Full Time-Regular Recruiter email address ***** Options Your application choices are: Apply for this job online More information about this job Overview Select Physi...
Take Care Health Systems (www.takecarejobs.com) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, afforda...
Description HealthSouth is committed to being the best in rehabilitation and being the best means hiring the best! We would like to network with you and tell you more about our potential opportunities in physical therapy. As a Physical Therapist with HealthSouth, you will be part of an interdisciplinary team of nurses, therapists, and doctors - offering the best possible care to help patients re...
Description The Physical Therapist provides physical therapy treatment and patient care according to hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and guidelines. In addition, the position: - Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, caregivers, and departmental and interdepartmental relationships. - Requires competency in physical therapy evaluation, ...
Description Job Code: 100011 Are you a dedicated physical therapist looking for an opportunity to positively change the lives of the patients you treat every day? Are you committed to providing your patients with the best level of care possible? We have been changing lives in Richmond for over 20 years by helping patients return to active lifestyles through rehabilitative medicine. HealthSouth h...
As part of Walgreens Health and Wellness division, Take Care Health Systems Employer Solutions (www.takecareemployersolutions.com) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expe...
Tidewater Physical Therapy is currently seeking a full time or part time Physical Therapist to join our excellent staff at our new Westchester Commons location in Midlothian. Located at 15757 WC Main Street in the Westchester Commons shopping district, the Westchester Commons clinic offers women’s health services, typical orthopedic care, including treatment for neck and back pain, total joint re...
Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU, Main Therapy Center is in search of a full-time Physical Therapist. The Physical Therapist provides therapeutic treatment and activities for a pediatric and adolescent population in accordance to discipline training, Standards of Practices, and Code of Ethics of the American Physical Therapy Association, Code of Virginia and hospital standards. The Physical ...
- Computer skills are required - Customer service skills are required - Excellent communication skills are required VCU Health System is recruiting for Physical Therapist - PRN in the OT/PT Outpatient Department The chief objective of this position and age group(s) to be served (if applicable): The Physical Therapist is primarily responsible for the delivery of physical therapy care to the pati...
Encompass Home Health Richmond, VA, 23234
Responsibilities: Our Physical Therapists examine and treat patients with physical impairments through the use of physical modalities. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to improve mobility and function, independent self-care, other skills necessary for functioning in daily living. We have Specialty Programs that include Balance and Fall Prevention, Spine Safety, Total Hi...
Tidewater Physical Therapy is currently seeking a full time or part time Physical Therapist to join our excellent staff at our Colonial Heights clinic in Petersburg, VA. The Colonial Heights office, which consists of 3 Physical Therapists & 1 Physical Therapist Assistant is located in a spacious 3,623 square foot facility. We are conveniently located 25 miles south of Richmond and 2 hours from Vi...
- Computer skills are required - Customer service skills are required - Excellent communication skills are required VCU Health System is recruiting for Physical Therapist - PRN in the Acute Care PT Department The chief objective of this position and age group(s) to be served (if applicable): The Physical Therapist is primarily responsible for the delivery of physical therapy care to the patient...
- Appropriate licensure is required - 1-2 years experience is required - Recent experience in the specialty area is preferred Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU is in search of PRN Physical Therapists for various locations- Brook Road, Bon Air, Glen Allen, Petersburg and Fredericksburg. The Physical Therapist provides therapeutic treatment and activities for a pediatric and adolescent popul...
- Bachelors degree is required - Licensed (or eligible) as Physical Therapist in the State of - 1-2 years experience is required - Experience is preferred Education: Virginia Licensed Physical Therapist. Experience: One year experience required. Two or more preferred Certifications: BLS Responsible for performing physical therapy evaluations developing and implementing physical therapy treatme...
- Appropriate licensure is required - 1-2 years experience is required For nearly 175 years, VCU Health System (VCUHS) has cared for patients, educated the next generation of health care professionals and conducted world-class research. We know that our employees make us exceptional, so it’s part of our business strategy to provide meaningful benefits and a generous variety of life-work offering...
- Appropriate licensure is required - 1-2 years experience is required - Computer skills are required - Customer service skills are required - Excellent communication skills are required Licensure, Certification, or Registration Requirements for Hire: Licensed as a Physical Therapist in the State of Virginia . Licensure, Certification, or Registration Requirements for continued employment : L...
This position is responsible for identification of needs and delivery of services to residents who require physical therapy intervention in accordance with all Federal, State and facility requirements. The Physical Therapist (PT) collaborates with facility staff to promote the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well being for the residents. Requirements Minimum Qualifications...
This position is responsible for implementing treatment programs established by the Physical Therapist in accordance with all Federal, State and facility requirements (as applicable). The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) collaborates with facility staff to promote the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well being for the residents. Requirements Minimum Qualifications: Educ...
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Healthcare Career Tools
$54,000.00 - $95,680.00
Typical Salary for Physical Therapist in Richmond
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Education / Training
Some College Coursework Completed
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Restores patient's function, alleviates pain, increases strength, and prevents disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
Rate of Growth
Size of Industry in 2006:
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, May 2006
Creating a Safe, Effective Environment
Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Popular Physical Therapist Articles
Sample Resume for a Physical Therapist
Does your physical therapy resume need rehab? If so, check out this sample to see how you can portray your skills.
Healthcare Career Advice
Browse our healthcare advice articles to learn about the field’s many career options, plus get job-hunting tips, career-planning insights and more.
With billions of stimulus dollars slated to be invested in healthcare, demand for healthcare specialists should heat up. Learn about the opportunities.
Seven Part-Time Jobs with Full-Time Pay
Want to earn a full-time salary while working only part time? Check out these seven jobs that pay more than $40,000 a year for a part-time workweek.
Resume Tips for Physical Therapy Professionals
Follow these tips so your physical therapy resume will showcase your experience for potential employers.