Cook Jobs in Cupertino, California

RSS

317 Cupertino, CA Cook jobs found on Monster.

Jobs 1 to 20 of 317
Dolce Hotels and Resorts San Jose, CA, 95111
Our Lead Cooks supervise cooks and prep staff on a day-to-day basis. They are also responsible to cook and prepare food for the hotel outlets as well as assist with menu planning and ordering of food. Essential functions include but are not limited to: • Meet with Sous Chef/Executive Chef to review assignments, anticipated business levels, changes and other information pertinent to the job perfo...
Position Summary: Cook is responsible for preparing and cooking meals for senior lunches in compliance with the County Senior Nutrition Program food regulations. Hours: 10:00am-2:00pm (Sunday, Monday and Thursday) Example of Duties and Responsibilities: Prepare meals as per menu provided for the seniors in accordance with the County of Santa Clara Senior Nutrition Program guidelines. Responsib...
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour Location: Palo Alto, Ca Public Transportation: Free shuttle from Palo Alto Caltrain station to actual work site Shift: Day & Swing shifts available (must be flexible and able to work on-call/same day) Job Description • Preparation of a variety of cold and hot foods such as soups, stews, sauces, casseroles, entrees, side dishes, starches, gravies, salads, and desserts...
A Cook with Embassy Suites Hotels is responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotelÆs continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand? Embassy Suites by Hilton has perfected the full-service, upscale, all-suite hotel. Built on a long-standing legacy t...
POSITION SUMMARY: The On Call Line Cook assist different accounts in the San Francisco South Bay area. Depending on perfomance, this person is eligible for Full Time employment consideration. Upon arriving at an account, this Line Cook is responsible for a particular station or group of menu items, their proper preparation, set up and execution. The culinary work in this position must follow Bon ...
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. An intermediate line cook requires good communication and culinary skills. The desired cook candidate will have hotel cooking experience and a culinary degree. An intermediate cook should have a professional knowledge of cooking ing...
Marriott Corporate Headquarters Santa Clara, CA, 95051
With more than 300 managed properties worldwide (including conference centers) our flagship brand, Marriott Hotels & Resorts celebrates the drive, focus, and resilience of our guests while focusing on exceptional service and genuine comfort. As part of the Marriott Hotels & Resorts team, you'll work to make the most of the travel experience of each and every guests. Find Your World™ at Marriott Ho...
Brinker International Santa Clara, CA, 95051
At Chili’s We See The Glass Half Full…Of Smokin’ Hot Peppers. We Like Things HOT. Do you think fast and act fast? Do you live life up-tempo? Does your dial go all the way to 11? If you can slow down for just a moment, we should talk! We Put the Casual in “Casual Dining” Way back in the day, a guy named Larry Levine created a little hole in the wall in Dallas Texas called Chili's Grill and Bar a...
Brinker International Santa Clara, CA, 95051
At Chili’s We See The Glass Half Full…Of Smokin’ Hot Peppers. We Like Things HOT. Do you think fast and act fast? Do you live life up-tempo? Does your dial go all the way to 11? If you can slow down for just a moment, we should talk! We Put the Casual in “Casual Dining” Way back in the day, a guy named Larry Levine created a little hole in the wall in Dallas Texas called Chili's Grill and Bar a...
Seeking lead cooks with a broad knowledge of cuisines and good knife skills Skills/Requirements * Must have at least 3 years of experience in high volume kitchens. * Highly creative and self motivated with good organization skills. * Be willing to work a flexible schedule as needed by management....
Our concept is culinary driven! At P.F. Chang’s you’ll discover a menu inspired by the Asian culture and brought to life by people just like you - people who are passionate about creating cuisine that is in a word remarkable. Here you work with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchens, top of the line equipment, and standards of operation that are simply unmatched in our industry. Are you l...
Our concept is culinary driven! At P.F. Chang’s you’ll discover a menu inspired by the Asian culture and brought to life by people just like you - people who are passionate about creating cuisine that is in a word remarkable. Here you work with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchens, top of the line equipment, and standards of operation that are simply unmatched in our industry. Are you l...
Our concept is culinary driven! At P.F. Chang’s you’ll discover a menu inspired by the Asian culture and brought to life by people just like you - people who are passionate about creating cuisine that is in a word remarkable. Here you work with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchens, top of the line equipment, and standards of operation that are simply unmatched in our industry. Are you l...
POSITION SUMMARY: The Line Cook is responsible for a particular station or group of menu items, their proper preparation, set up and execution. The culinary work in this position must follow Bon Appétit’s commitment to sustainability, proper health and safety guidelines. MAJOR DUTIES/FUNCTIONS/TASKS: Review the production list with the Manager and prepare menu items according to standards Prop...
Rubio's Restaurants, Inc. Sunnyvale, CA, 94085
At Rubio's, we're all about the fresh flavors and colorful surroundings of the relaxing seaside. Providing this experience makes everyone here a bit of an ambassador! If you like the idea of working with a company that operates this way, we'd like to meet you. You'll find management to be very supportive and open to helping you succeed in your job. If your goal is to get ahead in the company, we'l...
Bon Appetit Management Sunnyvale, CA, 94085
POSITION SUMMARY: The Banquet Lead Cook for Bon Appetit Management Company is responsible for the proper preparation and execution of menu items. This position oversees the daily execution of menu items along with the supervision of cooks assigned to the cafe stations by the Manager. Job requires 95% of employee's time spent in the kitchen with the remaining 5% dedicated to ordering and administr...
POSITION SUMMARY: The Lead Cook for Bon Appetit Management Company is responsible for the proper preparation and execution of menu items. This position oversees the daily execution of menu items along with the supervision of cooks assigned to the cafe stations by the Manager. Job requires 95% of employee's time spent in the kitchen with the remaining 5% dedicated to ordering and administrative du...
Our concept is culinary driven! At P.F. Chang’s you’ll discover a menu inspired by the Asian culture and brought to life by people just like you - people who are passionate about creating cuisine that is in a word remarkable. Here you work with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchens, top of the line equipment, and standards of operation that are simply unmatched in our industry. Are you l...
Our concept is culinary driven! At P.F. Chang’s you’ll discover a menu inspired by the Asian culture and brought to life by people just like you - people who are passionate about creating cuisine that is in a word remarkable. Here you work with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchens, top of the line equipment, and standards of operation that are simply unmatched in our industry. Are you l...
Our concept is culinary driven! At P.F. Chang’s you’ll discover a menu inspired by the Asian culture and brought to life by people just like you - people who are passionate about creating cuisine that is in a word remarkable. Here you work with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchens, top of the line equipment, and standards of operation that are simply unmatched in our industry. Are you l...

Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
email me

Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!

Hospitality Career Tools

Cook

Salaries

$14,560.00 - $31,200.00
Typical Salary for Cook in Cupertino
(621 Respondents)
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool

Education / Training

High School
28.7%
Some College Coursework Completed
23.9%
Associates
19.8%
Bachelor's
12.2%
Certification
6.4%
Vocational
4.8%
Some High School Coursework
2.8%
(435 Respondents)
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool

Popular Cook Articles

Nurses with Disabilities Find On-the-Job Support Article Rating
While working as a nurse is stressful enough, nurses with disabilities can face additional on-the-job challenges. Find resources and support here.
2013 Sales Jobs Outlook Article Rating
Who will be hiring sales professionals in 2013, and what knowledge and aptitudes will employers be seeking in sales job candidates? Find out here.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.11.15.18-311
eTrustLogo