HR Officer Jobs in Ohio
Clark Schaefer Hackett (CSH) is adding a Chief Human Resources Officer. This key leadership position provides leadership in the development and execution of human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the Firm, specifically in the areas of recruitment, orientation, training, succession planning, change management, organizational and performance manag...
Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) Manufacturing Advocacy & Growth Network (MAGNET), supports, educates and champions manufacturing in Northeast Ohio. We help manufacturers develop and implement strategies through our programs and services in product development and engineering services, continuous improvement, and workforce development and talent management. Our services help manufacturing compan...
Company Confidential Dayton, OH
TYGES International is currently assisting a client of ours on an interesting CFO opportunity. Ideal candidates would come from small, privately-held manufacturing businesses with experience leading multiple manufacturing businesses or location. TITLE: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER COMPANY: Confidential DEPARTMENT: FINANCE / HUMAN RESOURCES REPORTS TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER Summary: The Confidential C...
This position is responsible for employees located in our Milford, Ohio Global Delivery Center (GDC) and greater Cincinnati area. Reports to the HR Talent Engagement Manager for our Midwest Region. Requires 10% travel. Key Responsibilities include: · Implements key Talent Management initiatives like performance management, promotions, competency development, High Potential identification & deploym...
Specialist IT App Development- Application Developer *F Band Specialist IT Applications Development. Job department/area Position resides in Nationwide Financial IT in the IAS BSA, and the RMS (Relationship management systems) department reporting to Jeff Trainer. Roles and responsibilities Create and review design documentation Participate in project estimation discussion Review requirements and...
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION * Specialist IT App Development- Application Developer *Two openings* Job Opening 1 *We are seeking a proven Technical Developer who relishes challenges, possesses internal drive, and loves leading the application development aspects of a large scale, technical complex business solution. The ideal candidate would posses the following characteristics: (1) Technical Leadersh...
Sr. Developer, IT Applications *This person will be expected to focus primarily on providing high quality, cost-effective IT solutions to business partners by creating new software applications or modifying and/or supporting existing packaged or custom-built applications. In this capacity, Application Developers analyze, design, code, configure, test, debug, document and maintain applications, pro...
Sr. Developer, IT Applications 2 openings *With minimal guidance, modifies application programs from detailed specifications on the Prefix Run team within Individual Products and Solutions (IPS). Analyzes, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs and interfaces. This position is competent to work on most phases of the applications programming activities with some instructions...
* This role performs Design, Development and Implementation of Enterprise Content Management Applications. Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management technologies such as FileNet is preferred and a strong understanding of J2EE is required. Job Responsibilities: * Design and Development of Java EE 6 based applications in WebSphere 7.0 / 8.0 using FileNet API * Develop, maintain, support and enhance...
* This position will be the Tech Dev Lead for Affinity assets: BEAM, Salesforce, Emptoris, and Partner Portal. BEAM is a J2EE application which will centralizes data for the various Affinity Groups and distributes data to other systems. Salesforce and Partner Portal (Sharepoint Online) are cloud applications. Emptoris is a contract management tool owned by FIT but supported by the Affinity IT team...
Recruiting Coordinator- Hours 8-5 (flexible) $15/hr Detail Oriented, excellent communication skills, ability to handle communications from multiple sources. JOB SUMMARY: Assists Recruiting Staff with providing associate, employment, and placement counseling services for clerical, technical/professional and supervisory level jobs. Establishes an understanding of benefits, relocation policy, EEO com...
JOB SUMMARY: Provides mastery skills and leadership in the mission critical areas of electrical and electronic maintenance for a raised floor environment. Performs a variety of activities involving the design, planning, installation, operation and maintenance of complex electric and/or electronic components, equipment, systems facilities and machinery used in the generation, transmission, distribu...
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION * We are seeking a proven Technical Development Lead who relishes challenges, possesses internal drive, and loves leading the application development aspects of a large scale, technical complex business solution. The ideal candidate would posses the following characteristics: (1) Technical Leadership. The person must have excellent communication skills, as evidenced by exp...
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION * We are seeking a proven Technical Developer who relishes challenges, possesses internal drive, and loves leading the application development aspects of a large scale, technical complex business solution. The ideal candidate would posses the following characteristics: (1) Technical Leadership. The person must have excellent communication skills as evidenced by explaining...
SECURITY OFFICER Unarmed $10- $12/hr We are expanding again! We have a variety of positions open; Part time weekends Part time weekday afternoons Full Time Set positions Full Time Utility Positions (must have open availability) Temporary positions also available. We have locations throughout Franklin County Applicants must have a clean police record, be at least 21 years old, have reliable means o...
Over 50 Schools & 600 Programs. Go Back to School, Enroll Today!
We have a history of making history Discover the career you deserve.
Find all HR jobs locally or nationwide with one search.
Search for Jobs In Human Resources. Find Expert Advice on About.com.
About.com/Jobs In Human Resources
Didn't find the right HR Officer job in Ohio?
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Answers for HR Officer Jobs
Questions & Answers Powered by Yahoo! Answers
After completion of HUman Resource Management Diploma what fields of work do I have choice of?
I know there is HR officer, managers, payroll etc but are there any other fields of work that you need to have HR experience in?
What should I say when contacting a potential employer?
I applied to a few jobs Im really interested in getting very soon I might add. And I did this all last week and am pretty sure its near protocol to show up again asking about the situation of my hiri...
How can someone who is a hard worker, inteligent and willing to learn able to get a good paying job?
I have worked since I was 17, high school grad, high IQ, very diverse work experience, including office, warehouse, picking/packing, assembly and customer service. I was laid off from my job of 5.5 y...
What do employers look for first on a resume?
Aside from experience and schooling, do they look for letters of recommendation, time spent at past jobs(loyalty), number of past jobs(experience purposes)? Need to put one together, want to know what...
What jobs can I get studying Human resources?
What jobs can I get if I study Business Administration - Human Resources (diploma) I'm really curious which career paths in business are not as competitive and easy to get a job after college?
Human Resources Career Tools
Human Resources Specialist
$29,750.00 - $84,000.00
Typical Salary for Human Resources Specialist in Ohio
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Education / Training
Some College Coursework Completed
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Human Resources Specialist
Achieves human resources objectives by providing information, services, and employee support; maintaining records and databases.
Rate of Growth
Size of Industry in 2006:
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, May 2006
Compensation and Wage Structure
Maintains department schedule by coordinating calendars; arranging meetings and conferences.
Maintains compensation information by collecting, calculating, and inputting data.
Popular HR Officer Articles
Sample Resume for a Military-to-Civilian Transition
This sample resume for a Marine seeking a position in law enforcement shows how you can translate your military skills for a civilian job.
Best-Paying MBA Majors
Do you want your MBA to pay off with a high salary? Then choose your MBA concentration carefully. Here's a look at seven high-paying MBA specialties.
Sample Resumes by Industry
Need help tailoring your resume to your field? Then check out these free resume examples for various careers and career levels in 21 industries.
Sample Resume for a Mortgage Loan Processor
Does your resume demonstrate how accurately and efficiently you process loans? If not, borrow ideas from this sample for a mortgage loan processor.
How to Write an Effective Resume Title
Get employers' attention from the top by creating a memorable and professional headline for your resume. Check out these samples to see how it's done.