Vice President Of Human Resources Jobs in New York City, New York


4 New York City, NY Vice President Of Human Resources jobs found on Monster.

Jobs 1 to 4 of 4
Our firm has been charged with sourcing a Director of Compensation and Benefits and for a NYC retailer who is currently in an expansion mode. We are seeking someone with a depth of Compensation and Benefits experience including strategic planning, plan administration, plan design and the development of total rewards programs. This newly created and important position reports directly to the Vice P...
Senior Human Resources Generalist Cummins Power Systems, LLC knows how to generate power! We are the area distribution arm for Cummins Engine and Power Generation. Currently we have an immediate need for a Senior Human Resources Generalist to join our team at our Bronx, NY branch located at 890 Zerega Ave. SUMMARY: Under direction of the Vice President of Human Resources and working closely wit...
LAZ ParkingLAZ Parking New York, NY
About this job Job description The US spends $160 Billion per year on highways. Every new car model costs at least $1 Billion to develop. Yet cars spend only 5% of their time driving. Where do these cars spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing multi-billion dollar US parking industry. Founded in 1981, LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking ...
Public Health Solutions New York, NY, 10007
We are seeking a Vice President of Human Resources and Organizational Development who will work to maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating talent management, workforce planning, employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer and working...

Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
email me

Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!

Human Resources Career Tools

Vice President - Human Resources


$103,500.00 - $240,000.00
Typical Salary for Vice President - Human Resources in New York City
(5 Respondents)
Source: Careerbenchmarking Tool

Education / Training

Some College Coursework Completed
(52 Respondents)
Source: Careerbenchmarking Tool

Popular Vice President Of Human Resources Articles

What It Takes to Move from Admin into HR Article Rating
Don't be intimidated by job ads demanding several years of experience. You can transfer your admin skills into a new career.
Lawyers, Paralegals Work at the Center of Insurance Article Rating
Lawyers and paralegals toil at the core of every insurance company decision, which makes the industry an exciting choice for legal job seekers.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.4.50.56-206