Social Services Counseling Jobs in Greenville, Texas


1 Greenville, TX Social Services Counseling jobs found on Monster.

Jobs 1 to 1 of 1
The Social Worker is the member of the interdisciplinary team whose primary function is to provide diagnostic evaluations of the psychosocial problems of the patient/family unit, defining social service goals for alleviating these problems, and helping to provide both the counseling and casework needed to meet these goals. This is a full-time social worker (MSW) position based out of the satellite...
Sponsored results
Up to $47/hr Part-Time Job Openings. Free Schedule, No Scam. Start Now
Earn a College Social Work Degree. Become a Social Services Worker.
Professional Counseling and Counseling Services
Careers Start With Degrees. Find Human Services Schools Now!

Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
email me

Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!

Answers for Social Services Counseling Jobs

Questions & Answers Powered by Yahoo! Answers
What jobs are available for a bachelor's degree in Human Development and Family Services?
I just got my BA for human services. I have been looking every where for jobs and I haven't found anything yet. I want to know if there is somewhere that I may have overlooked.

Popular Social Services Counseling Articles

Sample Resume for a Social Worker Article Rating
Express your advocacy for and commitment to your clients on your resume. Review this sample to learn how.
Professional Associations for Healthcare Workers Article Rating
Whether you’re a lab tech, pharmacist, rad tech, social worker or therapist, there’s an association to serve your professional needs. Check out this listing.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-302