Xgen Developer Jobs in Ohio
Unfortunately, there are currently no Xgen Developer jobs available in Ohio which match this search:
- Explore similar job titles on the IT jobs in Ohio page.
- Use the job search form above.
- Upload your resume
- Subscribe to email alerts for Xgen Developer jobs in Ohio.
General Description: The IT Developer/Analyst will be responsible for analysis and development of existing ERP systems, and assisting in the development of corporate IT offerings, processes and procedures to support business needs. This position requires strong business skills and will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and occasionally modifying systems including encoding, testing, debugging...
* This position will be the Tech Dev Lead for Affinity assets: BEAM, Salesforce, Emptoris, and Partner Portal. BEAM is a J2EE application which will centralizes data for the various Affinity Groups and distributes data to other systems. Salesforce and Partner Portal (Sharepoint Online) are cloud applications. Emptoris is a contract management tool owned by FIT but supported by the Affinity IT team...
Specialist IT App Development- Application Developer *F Band Specialist IT Applications Development. Job department/area Position resides in Nationwide Financial IT in the IAS BSA, and the RMS (Relationship management systems) department reporting to Jeff Trainer. Roles and responsibilities Create and review design documentation Participate in project estimation discussion Review requirements and...
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION * Specialist IT App Development- Application Developer *Two openings* Job Opening 1 *We are seeking a proven Technical Developer who relishes challenges, possesses internal drive, and loves leading the application development aspects of a large scale, technical complex business solution. The ideal candidate would posses the following characteristics: (1) Technical Leadersh...
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION * We are seeking a proven Technical Development Lead who relishes challenges, possesses internal drive, and loves leading the application development aspects of a large scale, technical complex business solution. The ideal candidate would posses the following characteristics: (1) Technical Leadership. The person must have excellent communication skills, as evidenced by exp...
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION * We are seeking a proven Technical Developer who relishes challenges, possesses internal drive, and loves leading the application development aspects of a large scale, technical complex business solution. The ideal candidate would posses the following characteristics: (1) Technical Leadership. The person must have excellent communication skills as evidenced by explaining...
Sr. Developer, IT Applications *This person will be expected to focus primarily on providing high quality, cost-effective IT solutions to business partners by creating new software applications or modifying and/or supporting existing packaged or custom-built applications. In this capacity, Application Developers analyze, design, code, configure, test, debug, document and maintain applications, pro...
Sr. Developer, IT Applications 2 openings *With minimal guidance, modifies application programs from detailed specifications on the Prefix Run team within Individual Products and Solutions (IPS). Analyzes, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs and interfaces. This position is competent to work on most phases of the applications programming activities with some instructions...
Job #: 3590: IT Business Objects Developer Location: Columbus, OH (Local Candidates Only) 1. Minimum 4 years' experience as a Business Intelligence developer using Business Objects (Desktop Intelligence, Web Intelligence) 2. Expert proficiency in SQL (write complex queries using co-related sub-queries and sub-queries) 3. Working knowledge of databases ( DB2 and Sql Server) 4. Working knowledge of...
This is your opportunity to work for Schumacher Homes in Canton, OH, an award-winning custom on-your-lot home builder! Your first mission will be coming up to speed with our systems, processes, and procedures. At its heart, the Schumacher Homes story is all about family. Ours, and yours. It’s a story of passion and pride, keeping your promises and building a legacy. A story that all started with P...
Handle incident tickets, contact customers and work tickets to resolution. Problem ticket root cause analysis, P0 (production outage) on call support and assist with resolving outages. Work with business partners, work on ad hoc business requests and support. Production Support Majority of work will be in Production support. Activities include: Resolution of P1-P4 Incident tickets, within SLA Work...
Dedicated Technologies, Inc. (DTI) is an award-winning regional IT consulting firm based in Columbus, Ohio. We are growing, and we are seeking outstanding people to grow with us! We now have an opening for a Java/JEE Developer, and at this time, we cannot work with any subcontractors or subcontracting firms. Why work for DTI? Our business model enables us to hire the highest-quality professionals...
Experis IT/ManpowerGroup is searching for a Senior Java/J2EE Developer for one of our large financial clients. Location: Must be within a commutable distance to Columbus, OH Contract Length: 6 months, Right to Hire *No visa sponsorships available at this time. Visa Status: EAD/Green Card/ US Citizen Roles and Responsibilities:Design & develop the IT solution using Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate & S...
Our client is seeking a Senior IT Applications Developer for their Columbus, Ohio (OH) location. With full competency, design, create, unit test, debug and document SQL, PL/SQL, Informatica code in support of projects and operational support of Broker Dealer ETL applications. Assist with the setup of the Informatica environment, code file transfers to various applications and conduct training of I...
This position requires development and support of information systems including in-house developed and vendor provided solutions. The Application Developer / Analyst works with the business to identify, scope, and develop new applications as well as support existing systems. Other responsibilities of a Application Developer / Analyst include writing reports, data mining to help with business issue...
The Mobile Developer will maintain and continually develop our mobile apps with new features and updates. You will need to pick up the current code base/s, understand it and take control of it, and even write new apps from scratch. You love mobile development and aspire to amaze users with beautiful screen transitions and phenomenal apps. Mediocre is not in your vocabulary and you aren't afraid to...
CyberCoders Matching Great People with Great Companies Learn more about CyberCoders Perl Developer Westerville, OH Full-Time $80,000 - $90,000 Posted 12/10/2013 Justin Andresen is recruiting for this position. Email your resume to Justin Apply Job Details If you are a Perl Developer with experience, please read on! Top 3 Reasons to Work with Us 1. Incredible culture and growth! 2. Groundbreaking w...
(89) Local Jobs Paying $19-$97 Per Hour- Available Today. Apply Now!
Become a Software Engineer Open Positions Junior and Mid Level
Gain competitive advantage versus others: Get ISTQB certified.
Find all developer jobs locally or nationwide with one search.
Didn't find the right Xgen Developer job in Ohio?
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
IT Career Tools
$45,000.00 - $120,000.00
Typical Salary for Software Engineer in Ohio
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Education / Training
Some College Coursework Completed
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
Rate of Growth
Size of Industry in 2006:
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, May 2006
General Programming Skills
Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.