FLT Driver Jobs

RSS

8 FLT Driver jobs found on Monster.

Jobs 1 to 8 of 8
We are currently recruiting for a FLT driver to work for a distribution company based East of York. You will be responsible for loading and unloading lorries using a FLT. Must have previous experience and a current FLT licence Pay rate £7.50 - 8.00 per hour 8.00 - 18.00 Own transport would be required due to location. Please contact Kerry or Jayne on 01904 674999...
extrapersonnel San Francisco, CA
Counetrbalance FLT Driver required to work in Stratford upon Avon. 08:00 - 17:00 Monday till Friday. £7p/h Immediate start....
We are currently looking to recruit an experience Counter Balance flt drivers to work within a busy warehouse environment within Newport. The successful candidate must hold a valid Counter Balance flt licence and have experience of working with a warehouse/despatch/good in goods out environment. The role will will be based on a temporary on going contract with the the hours of work being 6am-6pm/6...
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Bendi flt drivers to work within a busy warehouse environment within Newport. The successful candidate must hold a valid Bendi flt licence and have experience of working with a warehouse/despatch/good in goods out environment. The role will will be based on a temporary on going contract with the the hours of work being 6am-6pm/6pm-6am (4 on/4 off)....
berryrecruitment San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a warehouse operative with a 5 tonne counter balance fork lift licence to work in our warehouse in Croydon. 80% of your time will be spent in the warehouse and the other 20% will be FLT Driving. Candidates without a FLT 5 tonne counter balance licence WILL NOT be considered for this role. Very hard working with the right attitude to work. Must be able to listen carefully to ...
right4staff San Francisco, CA
TELESCOPIC F.L.T. DRIVERS URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR AN ON-GOING TEMPORARY CONTRACT NEAR UTTOXETER, STAFFORDSHIRE. YOUR LICENCE MUST BE IN DATE AND YOU SHOULD HAVE RECENT RELEVANT EXPERIENCE. YOU WILL BE WORKING A DAY SHIFT STARTING AT 7.00AM - 5PM WITH A LUNCH TIME FINISH ON FRIDAYS. THE WORKING ENVIRONMENT IS EXCELLENT. WE WOULD BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM CANDIDATES LIVING IN THE U...
Mynt Recruitment New York, NY
Due to growing demand and an increase in workload, our Client who are a well known and prestigious family business based in York now require an experienced FLT driver to join thier busy production and stores team. Duties of the role will incude driving 3.5-5 ton Counter Balance FLT to load and unload stock into the busy stores in a timely and safe manner. Other duties will include assisting in th...
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A MATERIAL HANDLER! Job Description: The Material Handler is responsible for the safe and efficient movement of materials within the facility and performs any combination of tasks associated with the receipt and allocation of raw materials and supplies as well as the shipment of finished goods. The Material Handler will be trained and certified to Drive Mobile Equipment and to...

Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
email me

Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!

Logistics Career Tools

Forklift Operator

Salaries

$18,720.00 - $39,520.00
Typical Salary for Forklift Operator
(108 Respondents)
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool

Education / Training

High School
44.7%
Some College Coursework Completed
22.4%
Associates
12.9%
Bachelor's
8.2%
Vocational
5.9%
Some High School Coursework
2.4%
Certification
2.4%
(85 Respondents)
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.4.60.60-317
eTrustLogo