Sales Representative Technical and Scientific Product Jobs in Wisconsin

Currently, there are no Sales Representative Technical and Scientific Product jobs available in Wisconsin which match this search. You may wish to explore similar job titles on the Sales jobs in Wisconsin page or view related jobs below.
Here are some related jobs:
S. B. Phillips Company, Inc Appleton, WI
Job Description: Working with other team members within the organization and experts in various disciplines from outside the Company, the Technical Services Veterinarian (TSV) will develop and promote a rational scientific basis for the optimal use of products. The TSV will coordinate and deliver technical expertise within the organization and to distributor representatives and Veterinarians prod...
VWR International , Inc. Madison, WI
Sales Representative - PBI Physical Location: REMOTE Location: Sales - Central Zone Location City: Madison Department/Function: Sales State/Territory/Province: US-WI Last updated: 9/15/14 4:00 PM Description VWR International, LLC, headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, is a global laboratory supply and distribution company with worldwide sales in excess of $4.1 billion in 2013. VWR enables t...
VWR International, LLC, headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, is a global laboratory supply and distribution company with worldwide sales in excess of $4.1 billion in 2013. VWR enables the advancement of the world's most critical research through the distribution of a highly diversified product line to most of the world's top companies in the pharmaceutical, biotech, industrial, educational, gove...
Quintiles Appleton, WI
Job Description: Quintiles (NYSE: Q) is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercialize all of 2013’s top-100 best-selling drugs on the market. Quintiles applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along w...
Quintiles Appleton, WI
Job Description: As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our busine...
Quintiles Appleton, WI
Job Description: Quintiles (NYSE: Q) is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercialize all of 2013’s top-100 best-selling drugs on the market. Quintiles applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along w...
Quintiles Appleton, WI
Job Description: Quintiles (NYSE: Q) is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercialize all of 2013’s top-100 best-selling drugs on the market. Quintiles applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along w...
Aesculap, Inc. Milwaukee, WI, 53202
Aesculap, Inc. is the largest worldwide supplier of surgical instruments and implants for all disciplines including neurosurgery, microsurgery, ENT, plastic and reconstructive, thoracic, micro-vascular, cardiovascular, orthopedic, spine, laparoscopic, general surgeries and central processing. We were founded in Germany in 1867 and have been in operation in the U.S. since 1977. Our U.S. corporate o...
Airgas Inc Germantown, WI
JOB SUMMARY: You’ll Find It At Airgas! Airgas USA, LLC is the nation’s largest distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases, welding supplies and related safety products. It is also the largest manufacturer of nitrous oxide in the U.S., and a leading supplier of dry ice. With nearly 1,200 retail and plant locations and approximately 15,000 employees nationwide Airgas is uniquely positi...
Central Admixture Pharmacy Milwaukee, WI, 53202
Aesculap, Inc. is the largest worldwide supplier of surgical instruments and implants for all disciplines including neurosurgery, microsurgery, ENT, plastic and reconstructive, thoracic, micro-vascular, cardiovascular, orthopedic, spine, laparoscopic, general surgeries and central processing. We were founded in Germany in 1867 and have been in operation in the U.S. since 1977. Our U.S. corporate o...
B Braun Medical Inc Milwaukee, WI, 53202
Aesculap, Inc. is the largest worldwide supplier of surgical instruments and implants for all disciplines including neurosurgery, microsurgery, ENT, plastic and reconstructive, thoracic, micro-vascular, cardiovascular, orthopedic, spine, laparoscopic, general surgeries and central processing. We were founded in Germany in 1867 and have been in operation in the U.S. since 1977. Our U.S. corporate o...
Novo Nordisk Appleton, WI
Job Description: Requisition ID 24192BR Title Hemophilia Therapy Sales Manager (HTSM) - Birmingham, AL Job Category Field Sales Job Description Hemophilia Therapy Sales Manager (HTSM) Birmingham, AL / Nashville, TN PURPOSE: Represents Novo Nordisk (NNI) to targeted accounts and thought-leaders in an assigned territory with the goal of maximizing sales and establishing NNI as a leader in the ...
Sargento Foods, Inc. Plymouth, WI
Duties & Responsibilities: Proactive business partner needed to plan and direct market research activities that support brand initiatives critical to company growth. Approximately 70% of the time will support core marketing initiatives while the other 30% of time will support shopper marketing initiatives. Lead the sourcing, interpretation and application of consumer and shopper insights to driv...
Sargento Foods Inc. Plymouth, WI, 53073
Proactive business partner needed to plan and direct market research activities that support brand initiatives critical to company growth. Approximately 70% of the time will support core marketing initiatives while the other 30% of time will support shopper marketing initiatives. Lead the sourcing, interpretation and application of consumer and shopper insights to drive innovation success, inform ...
USP - CVMET - Sales Madison, WI
Description This position is for Eliquis, Specialty Retail Sales Representative located in Madison, WI. Sales candidates must be able to understand and apply knowledge of pertinent health care industry trends, sales trends, market dynamics, competitors, applicable laws and regulations, and health care payer environment, and analyze each of these factors in the development of actionable business ...
Bristol Myers Squibb Madison, WI
Description This position is for Eliquis, Specialty Retail Sales Representative located in Madison, WI. Sales candidates must be able to understand and apply knowledge of pertinent health care industry trends, sales trends, market dynamics, competitors, applicable laws and regulations, and health care payer environment, and analyze each of these factors in the development of actionable business ...

Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
email me

Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!

Sales Career Tools

Sales Engineer

Salaries

$42,000.00 - $152,400.00
Typical Salary for Sales Engineer in Wisconsin
(301 Respondents)
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool

Education / Training

Bachelor's
62.3%
Master's
16.6%
Some College Coursework Completed
8.5%
Associates
7.5%
(199 Respondents)
Source: Monster.com Careerbenchmarking Tool

Popular Sales Representative Technical and Scientific Product Articles

Pharma, Biotech, Medical-Device Sales: Which Is for You? Article Rating
Considering a career in pharma, biotech or medical-devices sales? Here’s what to know before targeting one of these areas as a prospective sales rep.
High-Paying Jobs for New Graduates Article Rating
You may not earn six figures right out of college, but these eight careers offer you a good chance of making $50,000 within two years of graduating.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.4.50.56-310
eTrustLogo